CyanWorlds.com Engine Respository Account Queue

CyanWorlds.com Engine Project Management
rarified

CyanWorlds.com Engine Respository Account Queue

Post by rarified »

Note: Pseudo-anonymous access to the OpenUru.org repositories is available with user:password as guest:guest. The intention is still to provide true anonymous access when we can, and/or via a mirror repo.

Update: Our infrastructure held up well to the initial demand, and we feel confident now that we can eliminate the need to individually enable access to be able to download from the repositories. As of this moment there no longer is a need to check this list for access; once you have established a JIRA account you should be able to clone the CyanWorlds.com Engine and MOSS repositories immediately.

Final Update: The account queue is no longer necessary, anonymous access has been enabled, and we now have a Bitbucket mirror, so this thread is history and locked. - JWPlatt

You still will need to establish an account due to some configuration requirements of the Mercurial server to be able to limit modifications to the repository. When I get the details hammered out to be able to permit anonymous read access to the repository and still limit write access to authenticated users, I'll add that information here.

I've added the names of those individuals who registered overnight (my night!) and have automatically been granted access to the list below, just to confirm we saw your registration. Some of you have already discovered that access was enabled; for the rest, have at it.

I no longer will be updating this list with individual names, but I will post another update when the totally anonymous access has been implemented and available. Thanks all!

Original Message:

We are throttling the initial pulls of the CyanWorlds.com Engine repository to make sure demand does not exceed bandwidth. This is being done by providing access via an account on our Foundry. Once the initial demand subsides sufficiently, the repository will be opened for public download.

Steps
1. Register for a Foundry account at https://Foundry.OpenUru.org/jira.
2. We will see the registration, place you in the queue, and note it below.
3. Look for an asterisk by your account name, then download as soon as possible.
4. Pull the CWE repository from https://Foundry.OpenUru.org/hg/CWE.
5. As downloads are completed, more accounts will be enabled for download.

List Of Accounts
*anaerin
*boq
*diafero
*florianm
*giovanni47
*gvae
*i80and
*ironmagma
*mystler
*orihaus
*pknuts
*reekoo
*roxas
*sera
*tesseract
*eccentricone
*gpnmilano
*klaxen
*bobby46
*riumplus
*taniith
*cwalther
*ryansupergenius1123
*zib_redlektab
*bert_2
*branan
*dragosserban
*gerda
*nye_sigismund
*zrax
*lontahv
*realxcv
Last edited by JWPlatt on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Added note for pseudo-anonymous repo access via user:password as guest:guest
One of the OpenUru toolsmiths... a bookbinder.
Nye_Sigismund

Re: CyanWorlds.com Engine Respository Account Queue

Post by Nye_Sigismund »

Hi,

I was already registered on Jira when I was looking to set up a project page for Llantern. Can you add me to the queue? The user is Nye_Sigismund.

(If you want, I have a Hotfile account I could commandeer for a mirror. Might take a while to get going, though.)

-Huw/Nye
Huw Dawson
Team Member
Team OSCAR
rarified

Post by rarified »

Nye, you're now ready to download. There were a few of you that had registered earlier and don't show up in the "new registrants" list. I'm trying to catch them as I see access requests come by.

Have fun!

_R
One of the OpenUru toolsmiths... a bookbinder.
JWPlatt

Post by JWPlatt »

Added to top of OP:
Note: Pseudo-anonymous access to the OpenUru.org repositories is available with user:password as guest:guest. The intention is still to provide true anonymous access when we can, and/or via a mirror repo.
9/25/2011 - The account queue is no longer necessary, anonymous access has been enabled, and we now have a Bitbucket mirror, so this thread is history and locked.
Perfect speed is being there.

Return to “Management”