Next Meeting?

Community Forum Of The New Greeters

Moderator: New Greeters Managers

Doobes

Next Meeting?

Post by Doobes »

Hey fellow New Greeters!

Just curious on if there's any plans for another meeting soon or if we'll just wait until the All Guilds Meeting. I'm thinking we could use the AGM to drum up interest once more, then afterward, have a bit of a recruitment drive. Maybe even work in tandem with Nev'yn and the GoMe to help them recruit some Criers and hopefully vice versa. Heck, even other Guilds could join in to recruit and we could make it a real Guilds Fair once more. :P

Thoughts?
KI Numbers: Doobes - 6302
Trekluver

Re: Next Meeting?

Post by Trekluver »

Yes, most of our guild meetings from now on will be a part of the AGM. As a matter of fact, I've still not heard back from TomVal on how the first one went. I think it must have been at a bad time for most people to attend. I myself missed it at the last minute. :o

It is my intent though for the New Greeters to be active members of the AGM. It's a meeting centered around the players, and that's what the New Greeters are about too. And yea, maybe we can snag a few new New Greeters in the process. ;)
TOC#60089 DI#132103 MOULa is Image
Doobes

Post by Doobes »

Sounds good to me. I'll be there as usual!
Doobes

Post by Doobes »

As it turns out, not only will I be there, but I'll be running the darn thing in place of Leonardo. :P So I'll be in my main avatar. Probably won't wear either GoNG or GoMe shirts, but I'll stand with both when they present. See ya there!

Return to “New Greeters”