March All Guilds Meeting

Community Forum Of The New Greeters

Moderator: New Greeters Managers

Doobes

March All Guilds Meeting

Post by Doobes »

Hey guys! It's been awhile, but I'm back. As you know, the AGM is coming up and this one is looking to be a bit more jam-packed then most. The Guild of Messengers is planning on being in Kirel both before and after the meeting in a bit of a "mini-Guild Fair" kind of event where they will be recruiting interested parties as well as giving out general information. They have asked us to also be there to help in greeting the new explorers and to orientate them to the Guilds as well.

I figure this could be a great opportunity to not only help out with the GoMe's effort but to also drum up interest for people to join our ranks as well. I will be there as a representative of both Guilds to show that it is perfectly fine to join more than one if they so choose, so I won't be wearing either Guild shirt, but I'll be wearing dual (metaphorical) Guild hats. ;)

Remember, the meeting this Saturday at 13:00 KI time, with things starting up about an hour or so before and then going after the meeting. See you there!
KI Numbers: Doobes - 6302
Trekluver

Re: March All Guilds Meeting

Post by Trekluver »

I also plan on being there provided everything works out. Recruitment sounds like a great idea to me, new members will always be welcome. The more helping hands in the cavern the better.
TOC#60089 DI#132103 MOULa is Image

Return to “New Greeters”