Request Your New Greeters Sig Handle Here!

Community Forum Of The New Greeters

Moderator: New Greeters Managers

Trekluver

Request Your New Greeters Sig Handle Here!

Post by Trekluver »

A couple months ago, I created some sig handles for the New Greeters. However, it's possible that you all did not know that they were available for any of our members and not just myself. If you would like one, please post here and let me know which of the two styles you want. I can add your KI#, username, or anything else you might like as long as it's consistent with other New Greeters handles and will fit. And best of all, it will be be hosted on the New Greeters site for safe keeping; that way you won't have to hassle with image hosting sites.

Style #1

Style #2

And my personal sig:
TOC#60089 DI#132103 MOULa is Image
Deledrius

Re: Request Your New Greeters Sig Handle Here!

Post by Deledrius »

Those look nice. I especially like the Style #2 one with the guild emblem.
Trekluver

Post by Trekluver »

Thanks! It may surprise you, but that one was originally an accident. I liked it too though, so it stayed around. :D
angelmyst17

Post by angelmyst17 »

Hi there......I have been helping in a non-official way for some time. For a bit I was meeting new explorers as they came into the Ferry Terminal, after they had found their KI, but have found that many are having trouble even with that. I ran into Fil one day, after making a new avi, and he told me that watching for the most recent hood to open in the Nexus, and hanging out in there is a better way to find new players and to be there to help right at the start. I have found this effective, and can sort out actual new players from those who are repeats with multi avis.
Fil sent me a bunch of KI messages to hand out to new explorers, and I like those, but being the social critter that I am I enjoy just engaging in convers and giving nudges in the right direction. I give them the Ki messages on top of hanging with them until they want to go exploring.
I have had several newbies, text me later in their journies and say hi......and ask for a bit of help along the way.
I do not give out answers until I know they have tried exhaustively...lol I had someone give me answers too early in my own searching, and it lead to frustration, when I did not know the answers for myself, nor how to find them.
Many players in game know me.......I hope to be a help to make peeps love this place as much as I do.
All that to say this....I would like to be an official greeter.Please :)

luv angelmyst
KI # 16195216

"angelmyst": The aura that remains when I leave the Cavern, visible only to those who chose to tred where the Bahro have trod.
The aura remaining when I leave the Cavern KI 37385
charura

Post by charura »

I have a similar scenario as angelmyst17, although my involvement in the game is more towards warding off the bad guys and helping the newbies, I choose not to go to the new 'Hoods' as I find they are riddled with old avvies that are just amused with making fun names and could care less with helping others...Many times I come to check the Gog and find no one there..The name itself prompts a (genuine) newbie to check it out, however...most the time it is empty. I would love to try in my limited time to help.

Charura (55400)
Char Gearz (706369)
Trekluver

Post by Trekluver »

Sure, we'll gladly welcome both of you!

I'll get your sig's made up sometime this week (Or next week; busy busy!), just let me know which style you'd like.

Thank you your interest! Glad to have you two on board this train! :D
charura

Post by charura »

Oops :oops: I like sig #2
angelmyst17

Post by angelmyst17 »

I like style #2...
luv angelmyst ;)

The aura that remains when I leave the Cavern. Visible only to those who choose to tred where the Bahro have trod.
Trekluver

Post by Trekluver »

Well, by golly I got it made within seven days anyways! Here they are; if you'd like any changes I'd be happy to correct them.

Angelmyst:

In White:

In Black:

Charura:

In White:

In Black:
angelmyst17

Post by angelmyst17 »

Ah..good....in Black :)
luv angelmyst

Return to “New Greeters”