Temporary Leave of Absence

Community Forum Of The New Greeters

Moderator: New Greeters Managers

Trekluver

Temporary Leave of Absence

Post by Trekluver »

Hello fellow greeters and uruites,

I had always hoped that I would never need to make an announcement like this, but life can be a trifle unpredictable I suppose. Therefore, it is with great disappointment that I must announce a temporary leave of absence from the community. I am hopeful that this leave will be no longer than two or three weeks, but I do not know for certain. (NOTE - I *might* be at the AGM next week, but I seriously doubt it.)

Rest assured, regular greeting activities from the other New Greeters as well as other in-cavern greeters will continue as usual. Also, any projects I'm working on with other persons or groups will continue as scheduled with no interruptions.

That's all the news that's fit to print. If anyone has an emergency situation that they need me for, then please contact me via PM and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Aside from this, during my absence, I direct any inquiries concerning the New Greeters to any greeters you see on the field.

I'll be back as soon as I can, and will update everyone when I return. See you all then! :mrgreen:
TOC#60089 DI#132103 MOULa is Image
Trekluver

Re: Temporary Leave of Absence

Post by Trekluver »

Hi everyone (It's good to be back around!). I'm extremely sorry for my extended absence. I had no intention of staying out of the community for over a month, but sadly it happened. Thankfully it appears everything's still going strong with the New Greeters, so no worries there. I will begin taking care of things that are have fallen behind (such as the GoNG archives), and will try to get back to any project partners as soon as possible to let them know what's going on.

Thank you to all of the greeters for taking care of things while I was gone; I really appreciate it guys. :)
charura

Post by charura »

WELCOME BACK :D
Trekluver

Post by Trekluver »

Thanks a bunch! :mrgreen:

Return to “New Greeters”