New Greeters Anniversary Party!

Community Forum Of The New Greeters

Moderator: New Greeters Managers

Trekluver

New Greeters Anniversary Party!

Post by Trekluver »

Greeting everyone!

On December 1st, it will have been one year ago exactly when the New Greeters came into being. Since then, we've grown, we've meet our struggles, and we've learned a lot of different things about each other and about this community.

In honor of one year of excellence, I'm organizing an anniversary party to be held this December in the cavern. However, I'm unsure of where the location should be or what we should plan on doing, so I'm asking for the guild's (and anyone else's too) help!

Please make your suggestions bellow and let's make this party, just like our guild's inception, a smashing success! Thanks! :)
TOC#60089 DI#132103 MOULa is Image
Trekluver

Re: New Greeters Anniversary Party!

Post by Trekluver »

Ok, I've about decided that the Guild of Greeters Hood is as easy a place as any. So, as long as there are no objections within a few days, I'll begin making preparations on the event! :)
angelmyst17

Post by angelmyst17 »

Our Hood sounds like the most obvious place....I sure hope i can make it. Have a super crazy work month. See you all.
The aura remaining when I leave the Cavern KI 37385
Trekluver

Post by Trekluver »

I hope you can too Angelmyst! I think I'm gonna go ahead and plan the party for next Saturday, the 15th, at 8:00 PM EST, which is 18:00 KI Time. Hope to see ya' then! :)

[EDIT] 18:00 KI TIme is the correct time conversion, not 20:00 KI Time as previously stated.
charura

Post by charura »

Works for me! :D

Return to “New Greeters”