Team

Discussions about the OpenUru.org Minkata test shard

Moderator: rarified

zeke365

Team

Post by zeke365 »

So I’m back everyone but have been working on an
idea that I been pondering, and how to get more people involved or aware of the guilds and openuru.
So I wanted to discuss about a team called a tech team in which explorers go around on moula and test for bugs (not beta) and problems explorers are having outside of common problems, and what improvements need to made they can report it.
Then they would come here to the minkata shard and test those problems and see if they are fixed and to see if anything else is fixed as well seeing those improvements are made.
How will I do it by taking normal explorers who have completed the game and want something more to do and use the layman terms here. They would act between moula and minkata shard. Now I do appreciate everything you guys do but I thought this might help ease the Burden off you even if its just a little bit.
The team would only consist of 5 to 10 people and would meet once a month to do this and discuss in developer hood I know by talking to explorers want to help, it just they don’t know how.
The goal for teams is make things happen faster, and to hopefully get more explorers in involved in the process but let me know what you think of this idea to have tech team in comments below.

Return to “OpenUru.org Minkata Test Shard”