Minkata Update Build #164 2020.05.03

Discussions about the OpenUru.org Minkata test shard

Moderator: rarified

Treehugger

Re: Minkata Update Build #164 2020.05.03

Post by Treehugger »

Hoikas wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 9:38 pm
You are getting stuck on the wall -- this appears to be mostly by design (there is some sloppy collision work where the stairs, walls, and floor meet). Move your avatar over to the right to proceed.
So I am! As you say, keeping to the right up the stairs solves the problem :lol:

(Treehugger in Minkata)
Mark Dev

Post by Mark Dev »

I started the game with a new avatar.

Issues that I have had so far with this release

Teledahn
When I held the button on the fish tank in the office, the avatar remained stuck to the button and the door to the linking book did not open. I could use the KI and access settings but was unable to use the Relto book. I quit the game, logged back in, returned to the tank and got stuck to the button again.

Kadish
I set the pillars to gain access to the 6th journey cloth. The avatar got stuck at the top stair in the doorway in front of the journey cloth. This was while walking or running. I could jump over the issue to get to the cloth.

Issues that I reported in the previous release

The City
The issues of getting stuck on the bottom step to the Museum and the lectern platforms in the Library are fixed.

Great Zero
The avatar no longer gets stuck on the left and right stairs.

Kadish Alternate Vault
The avatar no longer gets stuck on the stairs to the doorway.
rarified

Post by rarified »

Thank you!

A new update is in the works (not yet on Minkata). It won’t fix these issues, but we will need more people playing to make sure there are no additional problems popping up.

_R
One of the OpenUru toolsmiths... a bookbinder.

Return to “OpenUru.org Minkata Test Shard”