Who's minding the store? MOULA

Discussions about the OpenUru.org Minkata test shard

Moderator: rarified

hhhenry

Who's minding the store? MOULA

Post by hhhenry »

When I get crash dumps on exit from Minkata shard, I report them here. For MOULA,
i tried Cyan but they said not them.
So, where do I send them??
rarified

Re: Who's minding the store? MOULA

Post by rarified »

Hi hhhenry!

That's something we're discussing right now, on various Discord channels. Cyan has their support staff still watching support@cyan.com, but they don't have any technical staff assigned to MOULa. So it is likely that OpenUru will become a part of the solution.

I guess the best answer in the interim, until a more official declaration is made, and people are happy with the choice, will be to make a post here on the last Minkata update thread. The latest MOULa client is essentially the same as the last Minkata client.

If you have files to upload to accompany your report, let me know and I can set up a specific category on the foundry file server to use.

I'll post something on the OpenUru forums (probably not the Minkata shard forum) when we can arrive at an agreement on reporting issues for MOULa.

_R
One of the OpenUru toolsmiths... a bookbinder.
hhhenry

Post by hhhenry »

This is what I got:
Hi Henry,

Thank you for your emails about the same issue in MOULa. The game is in the hands of the community developers now, but we can direct you to the old MOULa forums page where a fix for this old issue is discussed.

The solution to this and many other MOULa technical and gameplay issues can be found in the MOULa Forums (now Read-Only).

This specific error's solution can be found here: https://mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic ... 40&t=29218

Be sure to review and read other Technical Discussion issues found in the MOULa (Read-Only) forums, too, to familiarize yourself with other issues you might run into as you try and play the game: https://mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic ... 40&t=19424

To connect with other MOULa players, you may also wish to join the Official Cyan Discord, if you have a free Discord account. Here's a link to get you started.

Best wishes,
Lloyd Woodall
Cyan Support
rarified

Post by rarified »

Ok, I guess I won’t reference them again. My recommendation is to use my suggestion to post on the most recent Minkata update topic.

_R
One of the OpenUru toolsmiths... a bookbinder.

Return to “OpenUru.org Minkata Test Shard”