2021.08 OpenUru delivery to MOULa/Cyan finalized.

Discussions about the OpenUru.org Minkata test shard

Moderator: rarified

rarified

2021.08 OpenUru delivery to MOULa/Cyan finalized.

Post by rarified »

Thank you to all the developers, testers, and contributors to the August 2021 delivery cycle to MOULa.

The release has been frozen, the MOULa client has been built (Build 194) and all parts of the update will be sent to Cyan next week (Week of 2021-08-09).

_R
One of the OpenUru toolsmiths... a bookbinder.
Emor D'ni Lap

Re: 2021.08 OpenUru delivery to MOULa/Cyan finalized.

Post by Emor D'ni Lap »

rarified, a heartfelt thank-you for all you've been doing over this past year or so.

The forward movement in getting content and code improvements through the Minkata servers to the Cyan shard is of course a longtime dream come true for so many explorers. Your work, it goes without saying, has been and remains absolutely key to the process. It's so wonderful to see it finally happening.

And for those of us who have been following, we definitely get a good idea of how difficult it has been to get over the hurdles. I hope it just continues to get easier, though!
Ehren

Re: 2021.08 OpenUru delivery to MOULa/Cyan finalized.

Post by Ehren »

Hmm, the Serene snow update wasn't in the MOULa update, I don't know if that's just because of not wanting to update any fan ages this particular update or what, but I'd like to ask about the Snowfall page being included into the Minkata shard at your soonest convenience. It would be nice if it could show up on the main shard at least by the time the next big update happens. I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask since the butterflies were asked about too.

Return to “OpenUru.org Minkata Test Shard”