I lost my Zandi shirt

Discussions about the OpenUru.org Minkata test shard

Moderator: rarified

hhhenry

I lost my Zandi shirt

Post by hhhenry »

I logged in, got 160Mbytes of update, went to my main avatar - tshirt. Went to closet, no Zandi shirt. Went to rainy cleft, no zandi shirt. Loged in as my test avatar, lost shirt too.. Checked the closet, it's the only clothing that's missing.
Treehugger

Re: I lost my Zandi shirt

Post by Treehugger »

I just checked and my male avvie has lost the Zandi shirt too. I had a female avvie already dressed in the Zandi shirt and she still has it. I'm doing more checks! I've posted the issue to the OU Discord chat.

(Treehugger in Minkata)
rarified

Post by rarified »

I'll take a look this afternoon after AGM. Sorry to hear that.

_R
One of the OpenUru toolsmiths... a bookbinder.
rarified

Post by rarified »

A change to the clothing files has been pushed to both Minkata and Minkata alpha to try to resolve this issue.

Could one of you with an avatar missing the shirt try again and report back whether the shirt is available now or not?

Thanks!
_R
One of the OpenUru toolsmiths... a bookbinder.
hhhenry

Post by hhhenry »

Permanent Avie: No shirt in closet or in rainy cleft. No loss of any other closet items. Dec test avie - not yet to point to acquire the shirt.
hhhenry

Post by hhhenry »

Also missing: the climbing gear backpack from Ercana and it's not in Ercana for my permanent avie.
My test avie was able to acquire the backpack from Ercana. Lemeknow if you want my test avie to try for the Zandi shirt.
Treehugger

Post by Treehugger »

As I said, I have an avvie without the Zandi shirt too. An attempt has been made to fix this but it didn't work. Rarified is looking into this avvie. I also have a new avvie and she has collected the Zandi shirt and the backpacks correctly. I hadn't spotted that backpack 1 had also disappeared from the old avvie - good spot. I have posted this news to Discord.

(Treehugger in Minkata)
Hazado

Post by Hazado »

There has always only been one backpack. If you have backpack 2, please let us know as that shouldnt be possible yet.
I believe with females its called Field Vest.
Males I think its Backpack.
Treehugger

Post by Treehugger »

Hazado, I've been through all my avvies on Prime - two accounts. My first account has two avvies with back pack 2 (one male, one female). Two avvies haven't completed Er'Cana. The most recent avvie on that account, a female set up for build 327, has the field vest. For the other account, four female avvies all have back pack 2. The only avvie with the field vest is the very new one, set up under build 328.

(Treehugger in Minkata)
Hazado

Post by Hazado »

Yeah something weird is happening and we are not sure if its just isolated to MOSS servers or what.
Something we will be looking at when this codeset goes to MOULA staging

I lost the male backpack myself, but I was able to get it again by going to an Er'cana that the backpack had not been picked up yet.

Return to “OpenUru.org Minkata Test Shard”