Password /Login problems

Discussions about the OpenUru.org Minkata test shard

Moderator: rarified

zane

Password /Login problems

Post by zane »

Hey all. Recently downloaded this shard to help with testing (specifically Minkata Alpha as I really wanted to see this Descent I've heard much about) and have been unable to start up the game, due to being told my password is incorrect. Now, I've changed it twice to try and get past this problem, to no avail. Curiously, Minkata Prime I can access with no issue, it's only when I try to start Minkata Alpha (via the BAT file I found on one of the forum threads) that I run into this problem. Any advice on how to go about fixing this? Reinstalling didn't help. I've already gone through the Initial Testing thread and tried the various fixes mentioned there.
rarified

Re: Password /Login problems

Post by rarified »

Most likely the account data has not yet been copied from Prime to Alpha. That is something done automatically, but at infrequent intervals. I'll force a synchronization of the account data in a little while, it should be working for you after noon MDT/KIT.

_R
One of the OpenUru toolsmiths... a bookbinder.
zane

Re: Password /Login problems

Post by zane »

rarified wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 3:10 pm Most likely the account data has not yet been copied from Prime to Alpha. That is something done automatically, but at infrequent intervals. I'll force a synchronization of the account data in a little while, it should be working for you after noon MDT/KIT.

_R
Thank you!

Return to “OpenUru.org Minkata Test Shard”