Bookshelf is dead for new explorers

Discussions about the OpenUru.org Minkata test shard

Moderator: rarified

hhhenry

Bookshelf is dead for new explorers

Post by hhhenry »

The neighborhood book is numb - no reaction- for new explorers, both new and returning. An age book does work and go on the shelf but there it's dead and the neighborhood works for my regular avi.
Last edited by hhhenry on Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
hhhenry

Re: Bookshelf is dead for new explorers

Post by hhhenry »

There is more wrong. So, I went directly to Gahreeson, picked up a ki, linked to the upper neighborhood, crash. Went to another age, got Nexus, (My hood is Bevin 58) linked to Doobes hood, that's ok. Linked to ZERO observation, wheel spins and spins have to exit game. Went back to my original avi, link to zero observation no problem. Went back to the test ave, now no books on my book shelf respond. Went to anther age Nexus, link to DRC58 crash. Let me be more precise about 'crash'. It goes to a black screen with a cursor and I have to ctrl alt del out.
Last edited by hhhenry on Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hhhenry

Post by hhhenry »

More testing. Used my permanent avi. Went through nexus to Bevin 58 - black screen had to end task. Went to Beven 53 and Beven 57, no problem. Went back to Bevin 58 black screen had to end task.
hhhenry

Post by hhhenry »

1. It''s all been fixed in the latest update
2. There is a new video/audio for new explorers that you really ought to see.
Correction: This is the second audio video, not the first for the cleft but the second one for Relto. It talks about a new restoration has begun. By whom I wonder?

Return to “OpenUru.org Minkata Test Shard”