Program can't start because d3dx9_27.dll is missing [Solved]

Discussions about the OpenUru.org Minkata test shard

Moderator: rarified

oldmanjob

Program can't start because d3dx9_27.dll is missing [Solved]

Post by oldmanjob »

I have downloaded everything according to the directions, and I keep getting "Program can't start because d3dx9_27.dll is missing" where do i find it? Have tried reinstalling but get the same message.
Last edited by Mac_Fife on Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Mark as Solved
rarified

Re: Minkata test shard -- discussions and questions

Post by rarified »

oldmanjob wrote:I have downloaded everything according to the directions, and I keep getting "Program can't start because d3dx9-27.dll is missing" where do i find it? Have tried reinstalling but get the same message.
On our help desk page, there is a knowledge base with resolutions to problems like yours. This particular problem's solution is described here.

Happy exploring!
_R
One of the OpenUru toolsmiths... a bookbinder.
oldmanjob

Post by oldmanjob »

rarified wrote:
oldmanjob wrote:I have downloaded everything according to the directions, and I keep getting "Program can't start because d3dx9_27.dll is missing" where do i find it? Have tried reinstalling but get the same message.
On our help desk page, there is a knowledge base with resolutions to problems like yours. This particular problem's solution is described here.

Happy exploring!
_R
I cannot find it in the support and the second link you gave me is a admin sigh in :o
rarified

Post by rarified »

My bad, I'm new at using the help desk as well. This link should get you there, but you can find knowledge base articles right on the front page of the help desk. Your solution is listed under DirectX Error Launching CWE Client.

_R
One of the OpenUru toolsmiths... a bookbinder.
oldmanjob

Post by oldmanjob »

I was able to get d3dx9_27.dll installed, and I am on the shard. Thanks for your help :D I do not know if these are bugs or not, but the marker in Sharpers office is not turned on, the marker in the alcove outside the hood community center is not turned on. All the rest of the green and red markers are in place and turned on. So far in all the time I have spent on the shard completing the ages and getting markers and etc, I have not crashed :D
Last edited by oldmanjob on Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “OpenUru.org Minkata Test Shard”