To K'veer and beyond

Discussions about the OpenUru.org Minkata test shard

Moderator: rarified

Tai'lahr

To K'veer and beyond

Post by Tai'lahr »

It's not the best test of the shard if everyone can't complete everything, but on a sparsely populated shard, it might be hard to find someone to turn your Ahnonay sphere and drop a pellet in your Er'cana bahro cave. So, here's a place to post what you need and when would be the best time for you to meet someone to get these things accomplished.
Annabelle

Re: To K'veer and beyond

Post by Annabelle »

Here is 2 options available:

1st option) Disturb me

I'm mostly on MOULa. I run always at least 2 PCs. I can help someone on Minkata to turn Ahnonay or drop pellets without even leaving MOULa, isn't great :D

You won't see me in public instances that much. I'm working mostly alone and if I have the choice between public and private instance...guess what? private is my choice.

Annabelle (03632553)
La belle Anna (04785060)
Skydiver Anna (05125848)
Skydiver Annabelle (086something, there's some "3" and "6" in it :lol:, yeah she forgets her ID everytime, a lost case ;) )

Note to myself: install the shard access on a virtual PC real quick...

2nd option) Having 2 PCs

I don't remember whom has her link to K'veer, I think Annabelle-Sophie on 1st account has it. Anyway, Annabelle on 2nd account would had helped her for Ahnonay & Er'cana. This is an available option for those having 2 PCs. You must create 2 accounts though.
Annabelle-Sophie KI 4247 & Annabelle KI 5152 both members of DRC (2) :) & the lovable Grr KI 106414 sole member of Grr's Hood
Christian Walther

Post by Christian Walther »

3rd option) Do the pellet drop alone :)
(not an option for turning Ahnonay, unfortunately)

The symbols in the lower Bahro cave are actually visible from the upper cave, so you can get the code on your own with a bit of skill. I’ve done that several times. You drop a pellet, run halfway around the hole, and look down into the hole in first-person view while jumping up and down. With a few tries and possibly a quick screenshotting finger, you can usually make out at least the top three symbols, and the bottom one is then easily found by trial-and-error.

Of course, multiplayer testing is always good, and more fun too!
Ehren

Post by Ehren »

Christian Walther wrote:3rd option) Do the pellet drop alone :)
(not an option for turning Ahnonay, unfortunately)

The symbols in the lower Bahro cave are actually visible from the upper cave, so you can get the code on your own with a bit of skill. I’ve done that several times. You drop a pellet, run halfway around the hole, and look down into the hole in first-person view while jumping up and down. With a few tries and possibly a quick screenshotting finger, you can usually make out at least the top three symbols, and the bottom one is then easily found by trial-and-error.

Of course, multiplayer testing is always good, and more fun too!
THANK YOU! I'm glad to see someone else thought of the whole pellet drop alone thing, and getting a screenshot of the symbols in the lower cave while you jump. What I do is zoom in on the screenshot to try to get a better look at the symbols. Doing this is how I got to K'veer in MOUL before Ahnonay was even released. In fact, I've never used another person to get those symbols.

I guess a lot of people don't think of it, though, because you have to be in first person to do it.
janaba

Post by janaba »

Hi, mcbeam or anybody else, I just completed Ahnonay to that point where I would
need some help of anyone ... turning the spheres, dropping that pellet ... :P

Maybe, mcbeam (I've read your request on another topic), we could complete our Ahnonays together,
maybe even today (I have still about 5 hours to midnight lol) or any other day it'd be convenient for you
and for me of course lol ... If anybody else needs to complete his/her Ahnonay, please let me know and
let's do it together ... or Annabelle, could you lend me a helping hand, one of your four eh two computers lol ... :)

If I won't hear of anybody we could also manage that on Saturday's stress test ...
My KI # is in my signature btw ... See you anytime soon or on Saturday ... :D

Edit: I was just reminded of the fact that one of the sparklies will be in Myst ...
So, anybody intending to collect them all should spare some time to complete
Ahnonay ... :mrgreen:
Leighana

Post by Leighana »

Hi everyone!

I am also stuck at the Ahnonay-turning-pellet-dropping point and would like to be able to get to Myst for the big sparklie run/shard stress test. I'm on the shard now, and can be there at almost any time needed if someone wants to do a help and reciprocate run. My KI is 57803.

Thanks! :D
Minkata KI: 57803
MOULa KI: 50680
janaba

Post by janaba »

Awesome, Leighana .. I'm logging in as I write ... see you there ... :D
janaba

Post by janaba »

Just so you all know, Leighana and I we just made it ... haha ... :D

Now we're happy and not in need of help anymore ... in the contrary, we're experts
now and capable to offer help to whoever needs it ... See you all on Saturday ... /cheer ... :P
Leighana

Post by Leighana »

Absolutely correct, Janaba, and thanks again! I had a great time, even with all the extra running around I did. :lol:

I'm available to help anyone who needs it. Just send me a PM here, or on the MOUL forum, or contact me on the shard. My KI for both is in my sig.
Minkata KI: 57803
MOULa KI: 50680
Annabelle

Post by Annabelle »

Make sure that by Saturday you can link to K'veer and beyond at least if you want to play one of my quests.

I'm expecting that you can have access to every ages. The quest for 99% of explorers will ask you to test a special feature and the end of it. I don't think it has been tested yet and its a buddy of mine that gave me the idea last weekend when she asked me question about it.

Not telling what it is. :D
Annabelle-Sophie KI 4247 & Annabelle KI 5152 both members of DRC (2) :) & the lovable Grr KI 106414 sole member of Grr's Hood

Return to “OpenUru.org Minkata Test Shard”