To K'veer and beyond

Discussions about the OpenUru.org Minkata test shard

Moderator: rarified

mcbeam

Re: To K'veer and beyond

Post by mcbeam »

janaba wrote:Hi, mcbeam or anybody else, I just completed Ahnonay to that point where I would
need some help of anyone ... turning the spheres, dropping that pellet ... :P

Maybe, mcbeam (I've read your request on another topic), we could complete our Ahnonays together,
maybe even today (I have still about 5 hours to midnight lol) or any other day it'd be convenient for you
and for me of course lol ... If anybody else needs to complete his/her Ahnonay, please let me know and
let's do it together ... or Annabelle, could you lend me a helping hand, one of your four eh two computers lol ... :)
saturday would be better for me thanks
im in california so meeting time would be nice ....t5hanks for reading !
Tai'lahr

Post by Tai'lahr »

Annabelle, please see my post (quoting your post here, but moved to the Stress Test thread) for a question about handing out your marker quests: viewtopic.php?p=5658#p5658
Tai'lahr

Post by Tai'lahr »

I'll be hanging around the shard, off & on today. If anyone needs help with their Ahnonay turn & pellet drop (or wants to help me with mine), PM one of my avies: Tai'lahr #1023; Tailahr #21361; Tai #32814.
Ehren

Post by Ehren »

As far as the sparks go, if anyone still doesn't have K'veer and Myst done at that point, they can just message someone who does have them done for help. Even though you can't send invites, you can still open up the Myst book tab in Relto and get people through that way. So they can get the spark before the time is up...

Return to “OpenUru.org Minkata Test Shard”