Stress Test follow-up conference

Discussions about the OpenUru.org Minkata test shard

Moderator: rarified

Mac_Fife

Re: Stress Test follow-up conference

Post by Mac_Fife »

I've just realized that I've been hoist on the petard of daylight savings time misalignment between Europe and the US :oops: (that completely snuck up on me this year :roll: )

The times for these sessions should have stated MDT rather than MST, meaning that the GMT times are actually one hour earlier than I had originally stated. I've now corrected the preceeding post.
Mac_Fife
OpenUru.org wiki wrangler
Treehugger

Post by Treehugger »

Hi, afraid I couldn't make it to the Stress Test Public Session but is there a transcript? Is there anything you can feed back to us testers about what you learned or where the work is heading next?

(Treehugger in Minkata)
Mac_Fife

Post by Mac_Fife »

I only joined that session for last few minutes, but I believe a couple of people said they had collected logs. No doubt they'll be published in the coming days. As to where things are going next, I expect rarified will have a better view on that after today's Developer Meeting.
Mac_Fife
branan

Post by branan »

Sorry about my technical difficulties yesterday. I'll screw around with the windows machine and try to find a microphone that it likes.
Mac_Fife

Post by Mac_Fife »

Branan: If you like, I can set up an "Instant Meeting" in Webex at some point when we both happen to be online, so you can experiment. We could hear buzzing like the boost was turned right up, but with no microphone attached: I dunno if it's relevant, but I had a weird problem on my previous PC where it'd randomly decide to switch from the front microphone socket to the rear one. This happened once right in the middle of a Skype conversation :? . Most other times it seemed to happen just as I started Skype. I later found that the audio driver's control panel and the Windows volume control both had microphone selectors and they didn't track each other. Problem seemed to sort itself out once I set both of them to use the front socket.
Mac_Fife

Return to “OpenUru.org Minkata Test Shard”