Bug Report -- Teledahn Bahro Cave

Discussions about the OpenUru.org Minkata test shard

Moderator: rarified

calroger

Bug Report -- Teledahn Bahro Cave

Post by calroger »

I have just completed Teledahn and entered the journey door. I clicked on the journey symbol on the cave wall and the pillar disappeared as it should. I then jumped into the abyss and saw the stars. However, instead of being returned to Relto, the game exited to Windows. I restarted and linked back into Teledahn, went through the journey door again and did another jump into the abyss and was correctly returned to Relto. I don't have a clue what happened the first time.

Running Windows XP SP3 on a quad-core 2.4 GHZ processor. Video is nVidia 9800 GT. Gateway Flat monitor 1920x1200. Game running in full-screen mode. 640 gb hard drive, 100gb partition, 9.5 gb free. Sound is Soundblaster Audigy.

This is the fourth MOULa version installed on this machine. The others include Cyan MOULa, Gehn Shard, and TOC. I anticipate installing Deep Island soon. Also installed is the original cyan offline version of URU.

If you need more information, please let me know.

Cal Rasmussen
RetiredMan in the cave
calroger in the forums
cal.rasmussen@frontier.com
Hoikas

Re: Bug Report -- Teledahn Bahro Cave

Post by Hoikas »

This is one of those evil intermittent issues we hear about on all of the shards using Cyan-compat codebases. No one is able to reproduce it, catch it in a debugger, or otherwise figure out what's going on.

Return to “OpenUru.org Minkata Test Shard”