Minkata Shard Update Fri October 26 [Minkata.68]

Discussions about the OpenUru.org Minkata test shard

Moderator: rarified

Annabelle

Re: Minkata Shard Update Fri October 26 [Minkata.68]

Post by Annabelle »

She has a KI, a hood of her own and a "bad" temper too ;) .

With Annabelle-Sophie, I had no issue with KI shots since I spammed some buddies last night with "testing pictures" :mrgreen: (after the update to 68)
Annabelle-Sophie KI 4247 & Annabelle KI 5152 both members of DRC (2) :) & the lovable Grr KI 106414 sole member of Grr's Hood
Marten

Post by Marten »

Tai'lahr wrote: Don't forget about the Party! :D

Saturday, October 27th, D'niJ Ktahdn ... 13:00 KI time ... http://amberhorizons47.serverroom.us:5528/ (Long time listeners, please note the new address.)
http://rel.to/ktdn now directs to the above address. ("radioktdn" and a few other aliases will work, too.)

The current broadcast on my stream will end right around the time Ktahdn starts his stream.
The music is reversible, but time is not.
Annabelle

Post by Annabelle »

I'll be there

I have to log on early to test my quests and see if there are still playable (the 3rd one relies heavily on combos maybe it will have to be reworked or deleted...)
Annabelle-Sophie KI 4247 & Annabelle KI 5152 both members of DRC (2) :) & the lovable Grr KI 106414 sole member of Grr's Hood
Tai'lahr

Post by Tai'lahr »

Thanks Marten! That's great. I've started a new thread just for the party: viewtopic.php?f=108&t=835
Marten

Post by Marten »

So update your announcement ;)
The music is reversible, but time is not.
Tai'lahr

Post by Tai'lahr »

I just did. :mrgreen:

What a :geek: :P
Tai'lahr

Post by Tai'lahr »

I've found a glitch that I'd like to ask other testers to check out. After swimming to the maintenance sphere and climbing up onto the platform there, after the avatar stands up, it does a little jump. I've tried it with different avatars, both before and since this last update and it happens consistently to me. I'd like to know if others have seen it; you might not have noticed it, so please check it out if you have time.
Christian Walther

Post by Christian Walther »

Does it depend on which way you entered the water – jumping, just letting yourself fall, forward, backward, …? I’m asking because I suspect it could be related to this issue where jumping at a ladder entrance region will make you complete the jump as soon as you get off the ladder.

We could have an Ahnonay water ballet at the party :mrgreen:
Tai'lahr

Post by Tai'lahr »

Well, I jumped right where the tree goes out over the water near the drop out that goes to the tower... hmm, maybe I hit my head on a branch and am having convulsion. :shock:
Treehugger

Post by Treehugger »

Tai'lahr wrote:I've found a glitch that I'd like to ask other testers to check out. After swimming to the maintenance sphere and climbing up onto the platform there, after the avatar stands up, it does a little jump. I've tried it with different avatars, both before and since this last update and it happens consistently to me. I'd like to know if others have seen it; you might not have noticed it, so please check it out if you have time.
I went to check and yes, there's something going on there. At first, my new avvie Salix got into a loop of climbing out of the water and then dropping down into it again - this went on, and I couldn't get my relto book until I ctrl/alt/del-ed away and then came back. Next when she climbed out and stood at the end of the platform, she did a sort of twitch/jump - her arms went up and down but she didn't jump. But after several repeats I've also seen several instances of a more substantial jump, Tai'lahr, where she moves forward too, as you describe.

Have just tested Christian's "enter the water" factor: when she entered the water by walking backwards off the platform and then climbed back up, she did the arm wave only. When she walked, ran or ran-jumped off the platform and then climbed back up, she did the full "jump" - all three seemed to be identical.

(Treehugger in Minkata)

Return to “OpenUru.org Minkata Test Shard”