Minkata Shard Update Sunday, Nov 11, 2012 [Minkata.71]

Discussions about the OpenUru.org Minkata test shard

Moderator: rarified

Treehugger

Re: Minkata Shard Update Sunday, Nov 11, 2012 [Minkata.71]

Post by Treehugger »

sut wrote:Ok I made a marker game for getting to otherside of cave if you want the game you can PM me here or in game! My Ki # is 111955 sut 8 or 14692 sut give me your KI # and i will send it to you
Hi, sut, I've tried to do it just based on the picture and Annabelle's post, but I keep falling at the second jump , so please can you send the game to Ilex 112738 - he's already got the correct half of the donut and is ready and waiting to steal the other half!

(Treehugger in Minkata)
Treehugger

Post by Treehugger »

thanks, sut, got the donut! And dropped down and up again.

(Treehugger in Minkata)
Mac_Fife

Post by Mac_Fife »

Mod note: I've split the latter part of the discussion of slow "Updating" into a new thread: viewtopic.php?f=108&t=845
Mac_Fife
OpenUru.org wiki wrangler
Treehugger

Post by Treehugger »

Here's a possibly new (but very minor) topic - it appears, from my testing, that you can't run down the stairs leading from the journey cloth in the pillar room in Kadish Tolesa, because you skip over all the steps and effectively jump down them. I don't particularly care about this, but maybe a purist would be concerned. It's the same in Gehn; it's less of an issue in MOULa where the run is more like a run.

(Treehugger in Minkata)
Annabelle

Post by Annabelle »

Treehugger wrote:Here's a possibly new (but very minor) topic - it appears, from my testing, that you can't run down the stairs leading from the journey cloth in the pillar room in Kadish Tolesa, because you skip over all the steps and effectively jump down them. I don't particularly care about this, but maybe a purist would be concerned. It's the same in Gehn; it's less of an issue in MOULa where the run is more like a run.
I don't see it like an issue. It's rather something that would be occuring naturally. If you were going really fast down a series of stairs with narrow landings in between, you would do just like that (I hope for you because it should be more like a free-ticket to hospital in reality... :lol: )

See picture to convince yourself:

The landing is quite narrow. When the avatars land, they hardly touch the edges of those landings making them "jumping" whether than "running".
Annabelle-Sophie KI 4247 & Annabelle KI 5152 both members of DRC (2) :) & the lovable Grr KI 106414 sole member of Grr's Hood

Return to “OpenUru.org Minkata Test Shard”