New Year banner and fireworks - but why now?

Discussions about the OpenUru.org Minkata test shard

Moderator: rarified

Annabelle

Re: New Year banner and fireworks - but why now?

Post by Annabelle »

Treehugger wrote:they're not celebrating their own New Year yet (hint hint)....must have been some hangover! :lol:
Next time put the "(hint hint)" in vibrant colours with bold characters, it might helps :lol:
Annabelle-Sophie KI 4247 & Annabelle KI 5152 both members of DRC (2) :) & the lovable Grr KI 106414 sole member of Grr's Hood
Tai'lahr

Post by Tai'lahr »

Or, better yet, just post, "rarified, would you please turn on the banners & fireworks for the D'ni New Year?" ;)
rarified

Post by rarified »

Tai'lahr wrote:Or, better yet, just post, "rarified, would you please turn on the banners & fireworks for the D'ni New Year?" ;)
That might do it 8-)

Should the festival environment still be started as of tonight? For how long? My memory of D'ni calendar events is limited.

_R
One of the OpenUru toolsmiths... a bookbinder.
Treehugger

Post by Treehugger »

rarified wrote:
Tai'lahr wrote:Or, better yet, just post, "rarified, would you please turn on the banners & fireworks for the D'ni New Year?" ;)
That might do it 8-)

_R
Ok, I've learned my lesson! :lol:

As to whether it's canon to have a late D'Ni New Year celebration, I'd have to defer to others! But fireworks are fun any time of year :P .

(Treehugger in Minkata)
Tai'lahr

Post by Tai'lahr »

Maybe we could wait and have them turned on as a celebration after the update goes through to Cyan and it's successfully incorporated into MOULa. :)

Return to “OpenUru.org Minkata Test Shard”