Minkata Shard Update Friday April 12, 2013 [Minkata.77]

Discussions about the OpenUru.org Minkata test shard

Moderator: rarified

janaba

Re: Minkata Shard Update Friday April 12, 2013 [Minkata.77]

Post by janaba »

Mac_Fife wrote:Yes, 9.12.1031 - typo on my part earlier. I presume you didn't have to reinstall the legacy driver as well this time round?
Yep, wasn't needed this time ... :)
sut

Post by sut »

I to have the same thing on the chair ride where My upper half of body gets caught in closing lid ! and also I can jump out of age pretty easy after you open the main door and see the statue in the room But I have not put in a ticket because I don't remember if I can do this in Moul
Christian Walther

Post by Christian Walther »

The chair ride issue also occurs on MOULa and according to Skoader is unrelated to the current physics update.
Mac_Fife

Post by Mac_Fife »

Thanks Christian - I knew I'd seen some mention of the Vogondola ride before, but I couldn't find it and couldn't recall what Skoader had said about it :).
Mac_Fife
OpenUru.org wiki wrangler
sut

Post by sut »

Ok thx I went into Moul and it had the same ride but in Moul I sink down below the chair lol
Mac_Fife

Post by Mac_Fife »

/me thinks that sut's MOULa avvie has been eating too many pies :lol: .
Mac_Fife
OpenUru.org wiki wrangler
janaba

Post by janaba »

Referring to JWPlatt's and thus the OpenUru team's request on the MOUL forums I'd like to say that I don't have the drive to explore Uru alone anymore or atm at least ... So, I'm telling you right now that I'll watch this thread here and the one on the MOUL forums for any spontaneous gatherings for special test runs or parties etc. and will keep myself ready to join in the fun at short notice ... :D

I thought it was important to get this info out and sth rolling like this, otherwise this will completely get lost in this weekend's events esp. on Sunday when we'll also have the 'D'ni New Year' celebrations ... :)
rarified

Post by rarified »

Janaba,

Words cannot express my gratitude for the thorough test and writeup work you've been doing.

A bit of burn-out is completely understandable. Take time off, explore elsewhere, and when it feels right, pop your head back in. You always be welcome.

_R
One of the OpenUru toolsmiths... a bookbinder.
Christian Walther

Post by Christian Walther »

Thanks janaba! That’s fine, not only because we don’t want to burn out one of our most thorough testers, but also because multiplayer testing is just as important as single-player.

Maybe it wouldn’t be a bad idea to have some multiplayer expeditions, pick an age and solve it from beginning to end together. Apart from the testing effect, that’s fun anyway. While there is no single point that needs intense hammering this time, which is why we didn’t organize any big testing parties, it would be good to have everything exercised a bit.

I probably won’t be available today (moving TMP Funday to Minkata could have been a good idea but it’s probably too short notice now), but should be available in the coming days in the evenings (~12–14 KI). Anyone else?
Treehugger

Post by Treehugger »

I'd be game to join in, depending on when - tomorrow (Monday) evening (12-14 Ki) might be especially good for me as I'm not at work that day. I did some multiplayer testing using two laptops but it would be a lot more fun with more people :D

(Treehugger in Minkata)

Return to “OpenUru.org Minkata Test Shard”