File not found when launching

Discussions about the OpenUru.org Minkata test shard

Moderator: rarified

RandallMcFar

Minkata test server down?`

Post by RandallMcFar »

I wanted to try the test shard. I made an account and downloaded the client. but it says can't get files from server. Is the server down or do I need a new client or change a file to get the right server?
D'Lanor

Re: Minkata test server down?`

Post by D'Lanor »

The Minkata shard has not been updated to 1.918 yet. It is still expecting the old 1.912 files. So copying files from an up to date MOULa installation won't work until the server is in sync again.
RandallMcFar

File not found when launching

Post by RandallMcFar »

I wanted to try and test out the new stuff on the Minkata test shard. But when I launch i get this error

File not found: "Data\External\dat\Minkata\csv.gz"

I search the helpdesk and the fourms and nothing solved this issue. I did copy over the files needed from MOULa. I just don't know where to go from here. What am I doing wrong? and thanks again for everything you guys are doing.
janaba

Re: File not found when launching

Post by janaba »

D'Lanor answered to your other topic relating to the same issue already, RandallMcFar ... Please, have a look here ... You can test resp. explore much of the new stuff on MOULa itself for now and even more stuff on the Gehn Shard ... :D
RandallMcFar

Post by RandallMcFar »

I am sorry for the double post. I though it would be deleted since I put it in the wrong part of the forum. I will try the Gehn shard. Thanks again for the fast response and being polite. Do you have any idea when they will be in sync again?
Mac_Fife

Post by Mac_Fife »

RandallMcFar wrote:I am sorry for the double post. I though it would be deleted ...
The moderator only checks in once or twice a day ;). Threads merged.
Mac_Fife
OpenUru.org wiki wrangler
Mac_Fife

Post by Mac_Fife »

RandallMcFar wrote:Do you have any idea when they will be in sync again?
From rarified's post in the Foundry section (viewtopic.php?f=23&p=7956#p7956) it looks like we might be aligned to build 918 within a few days, depending on the advice he gets back from Chogon.
Mac_Fife
OpenUru.org wiki wrangler

Return to “OpenUru.org Minkata Test Shard”