Minkata Shard Update Thursday December 12, 2013

Discussions about the OpenUru.org Minkata test shard

Moderator: rarified

Hoikas

Re: Minkata Shard Update Thursday December 12, 2013

Post by Hoikas »

The plugin ought not to care what size the textures are. :| I wish we didn't have to work around so many strange design decisions.

Edited to properly convey the intended message...
Last edited by Hoikas on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:17 am, edited 5 times in total.
GPNMilano

Post by GPNMilano »

Annabelle wrote:We do not have any new Sweat Hoodies with new design. It would have been nice to be able to choose between hoodies & t-shirts.
treehugger wrote:and could we have the logos on the long sleeve t-shirt too? :D

And Ainia and I wanted Rand's pink robe coupled with bunny slippers.... The moon would be nice too, if someone could get that for me! :lol:
Sorry I missed this earlier. I didn't have the time to get to work on the other areas of the clothing like hoodies, long sleeve t-shirts, (Also the sleeveless t-shirts) or any additional requested clothing. I do intend, if this update gets pushed to an accepted by Cyan, to continue to add to the options of clothing with these areas being the next step. The only reason that I didn't try it this time was lack of time to put the textures together. Many of the logos were never ported by Cyan to the other clothing options, so I want to try and make sure each of these gets the same logos as the short sleeve t-shirts. Of course that will depend on Cyan accepting additional clothing in a future update as well. I don't see why they won't, but as always the ball will remain in their court.
Treehugger

Post by Treehugger »

Thanks, Chloe! :D

(Treehugger in Minkata)

Return to “OpenUru.org Minkata Test Shard”