Seasons Greetings! And all the best for 2015

Discussions about the OpenUru.org Minkata test shard

Moderator: rarified

Treehugger

Seasons Greetings! And all the best for 2015

Post by Treehugger »

I didn't see an Xmas message on the Minkata forum so thought I'd remedy that! Many thanks to all those who work away here, often behind the scenes. Wishing everyone health and happiness for 2015.

(Treehugger in Minkata)
janaba

Re: Seasons Greetings! And all the best for 2015

Post by janaba »

I'm going to crosspost what I've just said to your beautiful wishes on the GoW forums, Acorn resp. Treehugger ... :P
2014 was a year full of challenges and changes on all levels, but also full of gifts, if one is willing to recognize and appreciate them ... We are living in very special times and even Christmas and almost everything isn't felt and experienced as it was before, which is part of the changes and absolutely wonderful ...

Yet despite all of this or even because of it many feel very confidently about 2015 and the future, maybe in the sense of 'it can only get better' lol, but many and more and more also understand that this can and will be so, because we are making it so, in the sense of 'Be the change ...' or 'Let there be Peace in the world and let it begin with me', like that ...

So, in that sense I wish you all a joyful ending of 2014 while confidently looking forward into a wonderful, auspicious and successful Happy New Year 2015 ... :)
I embrace you all in Love and Light ... Take care everyone ... :D
JWPlatt

Post by JWPlatt »

Thanks for posting your holiday well wishes.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Perfect speed is being there.
rarified

Post by rarified »

Thanks Treehugger and Janaba, and the same to you!

The flu was an unexpected gift from Santa (or maybe the Grinch) but I'm making a comeback.
It looks like some new things are popping up in the update pipeline, perhaps we'll ring in the new year with an update. ;)

_R
One of the OpenUru toolsmiths... a bookbinder.
Christian Walther

Post by Christian Walther »

It’s not like there’s any lack of old things in the pipeline… but yes, and I still have a couple new ones up my sleeve as well.

Return to “OpenUru.org Minkata Test Shard”