Minkata Shard Update May 15, 2017 -- Build #121

Discussions about the OpenUru.org Minkata test shard

Moderator: rarified

hhhenry

Re: Minkata Shard Update May 15, 2017 -- Build #121

Post by hhhenry »

Logged in twice Win 7, no problem Ghen shard is having problems with Minkata and Annoy with Win7 users. No problem here. No problem going to Descent.
JWPlatt

Post by JWPlatt »

Treehugger wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 5:20 pm I wasn't sure where to post comments on testing the version on the Cyan test server...
The best place is here for now, thanks!
Perfect speed is being there.
Treehugger

Post by Treehugger »

Thanks for checking, Mac. (And thanks for confirming the reporting arrangements, JW!)

re the text lining up issue, I don't see a problem when I use my Win7 laptop but I found it again today on Win10 which is what I was using when I first noticed it. This is what I mean: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ctwbmek4hm4 ... .JPG?dl=0

Re the new link indication for the GZ, I did see the notification for my second avvie so this must have just been a one-off - I found that when my Ki was not open at the time, I missed getting a notification when I set up an Ae'gura Ki link, so that may be what had happened with the GZ.

Edited - just to add I tested the delete folder command and it seemed to work - it wouldn't let me delete a folder with contents.

(Treehugger in Minkata)
Christian Walther

Post by Christian Walther »

Treehugger wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 11:19 amre the text lining up issue, I don't see a problem when I use my Win7 laptop but I found it again today on Win10 which is what I was using when I first noticed it. This is what I mean: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ctwbmek4hm4 ... .JPG?dl=0
I’m not sure if it’s a feature or a bug, but as far as I remember it has always been like this. There is an extra space in front of age chat lines (you can also see it in chat logs). Are you using the same display resolution and font size on both computers? Do you see a difference between MOULa and MOULa-beta on the same computer?
Treehugger

Post by Treehugger »

:oops: :oops: sorry everyone, you're right, Christian, it's the same in MOULa and in beta MOULa. And also I did see it in Win7 as well as Win10. :oops: :oops:

I guess that's me sacked as tester now :lol:

(Treehugger in Minkata)
rarified

Post by rarified »

Treehugger wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 3:53 pmI guess that's me sacked as tester now :lol:
Nonsense, you noticed it :geek:

_R
One of the OpenUru toolsmiths... a bookbinder.
charura

Post by charura »

Okay, I hate to re-rail this topic back to what it was about....I can't get the updated (121) to start...stuck at initiating patcher.....AND the foundry link Mac gave me http://foundry.openuru.org/forms/download.php gives me nothing....
rarified

Post by rarified »

I'll try to look tonight. I suspect it's related to a six hour power outage this afternoon that was beyond my UPS supplies to keep everything up and running. I probably missed restarting something. :oops:

_R
rarified

Post by rarified »

charura,

You might have caught things as they were finishing coming up. I just checked and that download link brings up the right page for me.

Give it a try again and let us know if you continue to have problems.

_R
Mac_Fife

Post by Mac_Fife »

Mod Note:
The discussion on building a special Skydiving client has been split to its own topic - Build #121 - Skydiving client?
Mac_Fife
OpenUru.org wiki wrangler

Return to “OpenUru.org Minkata Test Shard”