Healers' Events 2015

Guild Of Healers Discussion & Events

Moderator: Guild Of Healers Managers

ghaelen

Healers' Events 2015

Post by ghaelen »

I am very sorry that I didn't post about the Remembering and Reuniting event during the 5-year MOULa Anniversary. The time between agreeing to broadcast and broadcasting was short, and RL (as always) was very demanding.

You can read about the Healers' event on the MOUL forum and it also has other links in the OP.

I do have the broadcast recorded and it is currently re-broadcasting three times per day for the next two weeks.

Shoutcast Station: Radio KGOH. Click this link to listen through a browser or type http://rel.to/gohealradio into your media player.

(This also will play in SL and opensim)

The rebroadcast times are at 12:00, 18:00, and 24:00 (all KI time). I'm adding interim music from Uru and explorers as I can.

I have plans to revive other Healers' events in the Cavern, Second Life, Open Sim, and other shards if that seems fitting. One or two meditation-type events per month, and a larger event each quarter. I'm planning the first small event later in February. Details coming.
".... those things that are conceived in compassion are going to work....
.... those things that are conceived in unity are going to work...."

~Ancient Healer (maybe D'ni)

Moula3.2 KI #64299
OU Minkata KI #1504
ghaelen

Re: Healers' Events 2015

Post by ghaelen »

Resuming meditations :)

Come and join us at a healing meditation this Tuesday at 13:00 SL time (1pm Pacific); 14:00 KI time. The day and time may change slightly as we go but this is where we'll begin.

Music and voice on Shoutcast: http://rel.to/gohealradio
Feel free to listen from wherever you are.
The meditations will be held in Second Life, and in a few weeks will also be held in the Healers' Age of Giloveelay in Zetawords (opensim). Still working on the build for that 'age'.

This week's meditation slurl in Second Life:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/W ... /76/106/26

I know this is short notice, but at least I'm getting back to it. My intention is to keep it up better this time :)

Moula3.2 KI #64299
OU Minkata KI #1504
ghaelen

Re: Healers' Events 2015

Post by ghaelen »

Back in the Cavern and celebrating :)

September Equinox Celebration: Autumn or Spring

September 21/22 is the equinox, when the day/night are in balance and (on the surface) the transition begins to another season. In the north the autumn equinox means harvesting, cooler days, leaves falling, and preparations for cold (and even snow!) In the south the spring equinox means getting ready for planting, the snow (if any) is melting, and days will become warmer.

In the cavern, I like to think that the lake level would have risen and fallen with the rotation of the moon, and that 'something' would have changed with the seasons as well. Maybe the air that flowed in through air shafts smelled slightly different, or may the spring rains sent pollen down to make a few D'ni sneeze.

Either way, it seems a celebration is in order.

Monday, September 21, 2015
13:00-15:00 KI time
Guild of Healers Hood

Music and voice on Shoutcast (website) http://healingradio.caster.fm/

"Because one ending is just another beginning"

FYI: Today, Saturday Sept 19, I am playing music to beta test the above website stream. It's a new service I'm trying out, and a good beta test is always in order. I'm playing music for different ages of the Cavern: Just finishing the Cleft. Next age - Teledahn, then Gira/Kemo, then Kadish. Then.... not sure, but if you're listening I'll announce it :)

Moula3.2 KI #64299
OU Minkata KI #1504

Return to “Guild Of Healers”