Ghaelen's Sunday Events, 2012

Guild Of Healers Discussion & Events

Moderator: Guild Of Healers Managers

ghaelen

Ghaelen's Sunday Events, 2012

Post by ghaelen »

Welcome to my new thread for the Sunday events. Since we now have more than one event organizer, I will use this thread for those events that I am responsible for.

This Sunday is the next Guided Meditation in the Guild of Healer's Delin in the Cavern. Take an hour away from your busy schedule and let yourself wind down a bit. We always seem to be moving at top speed these days in the belief that it makes us more productive. In fact, that is often not the case. A 20-40 minute relaxation session allows your mind to clear and your body to re-balance itself.

Date: Sunday, June 24, 2012
Time: 2:00pm (14:00) KI Time, (Mountain Time)
Place: GoH Delin. Get there through the GoH Neighborhood Bookroom.

If you can't join us "in person" you can listen to the broadcast on our Shoutcast Station: http://healersradio.hopto.org

(This meditation is also held in the Healing Garden in Second Life. If you are familiar with Second Life, please click on the link to join us. If you are not familiar with SL, start here :Join Second Life

One note: If you are new to the meditations, you may notice that we don't talk very much. That's because it is, after all, a meditation. This is a good time to let down, allow the music and voice to guide you through deep relaxation that then enables your physical body to balance and heal itself. The focus is on you rather than on a conversation. ("What? Give time just to myself? What a concept..."). I do give everyone a few minutes to say hello and settle -- if you come in late, please quietly take a seat.

The Guided Meditations alternate with the Compassion and Caring Assemblies that are at the same time and place (In-Cavern only so far), and are a livelier event. If sitting still isn't your cup of tea, the C&CA might be a more interesting gathering for you.

Edit, June 30: Here is a link to Tai'lahr's helpful "Getting shoutcast to Work" thread on the MOUL forum. As traditionally helpful as Uru Explorers are, this is one of those situations where it is best to be as prepared as possible before coming to the event. Most often, I will have music playing up to an hour ahead of either the Guided Meditation or the C&CA. That way you can test the link and/or start the music before we begin.
".... those things that are conceived in compassion are going to work....
.... those things that are conceived in unity are going to work...."

~Ancient Healer (maybe D'ni)

Moula3.2 KI #64299
OU Minkata KI #1504
ghaelen

Re: Ghaelen's Sunday Events, 2012

Post by ghaelen »

This Sunday is our July 1 Compassion & Caring Assembly in the Cavern. Relax, set aside your cares, and allow yourself to fill the void with warmth and good company. Good tea and brownies will be on hand as well. ;) Join the Guild of Healers and friends for an hour of emotional "recalibration" while you give your body a rest from anxiety and fear. Whether you need compassion or have extra to give, come and join the exchange.

Date: Sunday, July 1, 2012
Time: 2:00pm Mountain (14:00 KI Time), 1:00pm Pacific Time
Place: Guild of Healers' Delin. Get there through the GoH Neighborhood Bookroom.

Music and voice guidance on Radio KGOH: http://healersradio.hopto.org
(Again, the link to Tai'lahr's helpful "Getting shoutcast to Work" thread on the MOUL forum.)

Feel free to listen in even if you can't join us in the Cavern.

This event is, at present, a Cavern-only event, so we don't officially meet in any other metaverse. However, feel free to invite a gathering of friends to collectively toss away worries, wherever you happen to be.

See you in the Cavern :)
Ghaelen

Moula3.2 KI #64299
OU Minkata KI #1504
ghaelen

Post by ghaelen »

Another Guided Meditation this week in the Guild of Healer's Delin in the Cavern. Spend an hour with us relaxing, drifting, and stepping aside so that your body can rest from emotions and balance itself. Listen to soothing music and take a journey with us through unknown, gentle lands. Spend some time on you -- we take best care of our Cavern when we take care of ourselves, too.

Date: Sunday, July 8, 2012
Place: MOUL, Guild of Healers' Delin. Get there through the GoH Neighborhood Bookroom. (See Note below post)

If you can't join us "in person" you can listen to the broadcast on our Shoutcast Station: http://healersradio.hopto.org

(This meditation is also held in the Healing Garden in Second Life. See the original post above for more information on Second Life and on the Guided Meditations.

Note:: I went into the Cavern on MOULa this morning (Sunday) to make the Hood public. I could not see it toggle while in the Nexus, so I'm not sure it worked. If it isn't public, (and you're not in SL), meet us in Kirel and then decide to stay there or go to another Hood. I'll try to come in about 30 minutes early today - we're in two worlds so it gets a bit hectic to talk in both worlds at once AND talk on the air. I apologize in advance if my response times are slow ;)

Ghaelen MOUL KI# 23059

Moula3.2 KI #64299
OU Minkata KI #1504
ghaelen

Post by ghaelen »

Time for our Third Sunday Compassion & Caring Assembly for July in the Cavern. Kick off your shoes, run through the grass, and toss your cares over the ledge. Enjoy the company, pass out some extra compassion if you have some, and take some in if you need some. Wellness Tea and Healthful Brownies are always set out for your refreshment. No calories here!

Date: Sunday, July 15, 2012
Place: Guild of Healers' Delin. Get there through the GoH Neighborhood Bookroom.

See you there :)
Ghaelen

Feel free to stay after the C&CA for Crystal Dante's Chakra Activity. It is a nice thing to do for yourself once you've made room where those cares used to be ;)

Moula3.2 KI #64299
OU Minkata KI #1504
ghaelen

Post by ghaelen »

Today is our Fourth Sunday Guided Meditation for July in the GoH Neighborhood. Relax, breathe, allow yourself to let down and let your body balance itself. It really does know what to do when we (our mental activities) get out of the way. What to do with all those worrisome thoughts? Don't worry, we'll help you store them safely for a little while.

The Meditation begins on the hour and lasts for about 40 minutes.

Day: Sunday, July 22, 2012

(The meditation today is also held in the in SL: Ancient Healers' Guild Healing Garden

Note Next Sunday is a Fifth Sunday, and normally there is no Healing Event. But.... we're thinking about a mix and mingle-healing-in-the-Cavern something or other. We may have it two times to accommodate different time zones. Or maybe one rather long one. I don't know whether it would count for the Cavcon events -- I finally have some time to check that out. Stay tuned :)

Moula3.2 KI #64299
OU Minkata KI #1504
ghaelen

Post by ghaelen »

Sunday, July 29 is a Fifth Sunday, and that normally means no Healing Events. It's the one Sunday per quarter that I have the whole day with my family. My husband has convinced me that this Fifth Sunday is A Fifth Sunday, so I won't be holding any Healers events.

If any other GoH memebers would like to host an event, feel free to use the time slot (14:00) KI time. Otherwise, the Compassion & Caring Assembly for August's First Sunday will take place as usual on August 5th.

Let me also put in a plug for the Cavcon events that have been taking place all week. Keep on donating to keep the Cavcon meter up there Besides, we can't have healing in the Cavern without a Cavern!

Moula3.2 KI #64299
OU Minkata KI #1504
ghaelen

Post by ghaelen »

The Healer's Sunday Compassion & Caring Assembly tomorrow starts up the next round of Sunday activities. I hear the Delin weather is cooling off a bit from the very warm July temperatures. Come barefoot for some toe-wiggling, and your nose for some flower-smelling. Spend an hour sitting next to your worries instead of carrying them with you. Wellness Tea and Healthful Brownies will be there in abundance!

Date: Sunday, August 5, 2012

Ghaelen

Moula3.2 KI #64299
OU Minkata KI #1504
ghaelen

Post by ghaelen »

Today is our Second Sunday Guided Meditation for August, in the GoH Neighborhood Delin in MOULa. Come and spend some time on yourself, listen to soothing music and let your cares melt away. Deep breathing is recommended (try it now!). If you haven't yet started when you arrive, I'll remind you to do so at intervals during the meditation ;)

The Meditation begins on the hour and lasts for about 40 minutes.

Day: Sunday, August 12, 2012

(The meditations are also held in different Healers' locations in SL. More information in the GoH Information in the Off Topic Forum)

Moula3.2 KI #64299
OU Minkata KI #1504
ghaelen

Post by ghaelen »

Join us this Sunday for the Healers' Compassion & Caring Assembly. Let go your cares, breathe in the fresh Delin air. Tea & Sweets are always in order as we spend an hour in good company.

Date: Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ghaelen

Moula3.2 KI #64299
OU Minkata KI #1504
ghaelen

Post by ghaelen »

Today is the GoH Fourth Sunday Guided Meditation for August, in the GoH Neighborhood Delin. Join us for some relaxation, deep breathing, and balancing. Soothing music and voice guidance help you forget your troubles for a time.

The Meditation begins on the hour and lasts for about 40 minutes. Please try to come close to the beginning and have the music playing before you arrive. If the meditation is already in session, please quietly take a seat and breathe....

Day: Sunday, August 26, 2012

(The meditations are also held in different Healers' locations in SL. More information in the GoH Information in the Off Topic Forum)

Moula3.2 KI #64299
OU Minkata KI #1504

Return to “Guild Of Healers”