News from the Cavern+A Survey!

In-Character Discussions
Garrett Powell

News from the Cavern+A Survey!

Post by Garrett Powell »

Shorah explorers. I apologize again for my absence in providing updates. Never fear though, I'm back.. and with news for you all, no less.

Two weeks ago, I learned that the restoration of Mechanical Age has slowed due to a lack in workforce. This is a temporary problem for The Restoration though. Restoration leadership has ordered a four week halt on other projects in order to complete a revamping of our medical facilities on all ages. With our medical facilities up to standards, leadership hopes to be prepared in the event of any sort of major accident or catastrophe. After this is complete, work on Mechanical Age, as well as other ages, should resume as scheduled.

In other news, the Releeshahn Guild Council has invited leadership to send a delegate over as our ambassadors to their people. This is an exciting prospect for everyone in the cavern, and remains the first time that D'ni politics have crossed over onto another age in such a fashion. A delegate has yet to be chosen, but leadership is expected to pick a candidate by the end of next week.

And finally, the Restoration has asked me to put out a survey they have prepared. They hoping to use the data gathered to expand the scope of some of their projects. There is no deadline on the survey, but they note that sooner is a better time to fill it out. :)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1I9qNJ2 ... M/viewform

With that, I will conclude once again. As always, if anyone has a question for me, feel free to ask and I will try to respond in a timely manner. Chevtee.
Restoration volunteer and cavern go-to guy.

Return to “Explorer Journeys”