Cyan releases a new Age for MOULa!

Any Topic

Moderator: OpenUru.org Moderators

Whilyam

Cyan releases a new Age for MOULa!

Post by Whilyam »

Shorah!

After months of planning, I'm finally able to reveal what I've been working on for the past several months. Cyan Worlds is finally ready to release a fan Age into MOULa and I'm pleased to announce that it's one of mine! It's a small Age Cyan commissioned me to do to show what Cyan wants to see in future fan Ages. So, without further ado, please take a look at a couple photos of the newest Uru Age: Eder Buneh!

Photo 01
Photo 02
Photo 03

As you can see, Eder Buneh features a vast landscape with hours of unique gameplay that can be enjoyed as a single player or multi-player experience. A little background behind the Age:

King Dimath commissioned the Age in 4701 DE as a new rest Age for the D'ni people. The Age once had a flourishing ecosystem that was mostly destroyed in the Disan-Dat War of 5045 (and the Disan-Datother-Ting War of 5126 DE). The only creatures to survive the horrors were animals the D'ni refered to as Fala'lalalah (in English: "bunnerflies") which floated around the Age. The D'ni would later exploit the bunnerflies for their skin, meat, ears, and general cuteness because frankly, that's all the D'ni ever do. Honestly, they rank #1 on the list for species-that-no-one-likes-- just before the Daleks. Where was I? Oh yes.
After the Fall, D'ni survivors linked there and established a colony. Veovis and A'gaeris couldn't bear the thought of sending the plague to the Age in case it harmed the bunnerflies (both Veovis and A'gaeris each had one of the very popular bunnerfly "p'lushees") and so the D'ni survivors still remain there. When you explore the Age, please feel free to walk up to the D'ni survivor colony and talk to survivors. Each one is staffed 24/7 by a Cyan staff member who may or may not be locked in a storage room as punishment for no getting RAWA his coffee.

Enjoy!
Mac_Fife

Re: Cyan releases a new Age for MOULa!

Post by Mac_Fife »

Sorry to rain on your parade Whilyam, but now that the French company Premier Avril have bought the majority stock holding in Cyan, I think you may find that you need to renegotiate :? .
Mac_Fife
OpenUru.org wiki wrangler
Tai'lahr

Re: Cyan releases a new Age for MOULa!

Post by Tai'lahr »

Oh, too funneh! Both of you.

Return to “Open Discussion”