Randomness thread

Any Topic

Moderator: OpenUru.org Moderators

janaba

Randomness thread

Post by janaba »

While there is not much 'traffic' going on here atm I nevertheless thouht it'd be great and useful to have a topic for just 'anything', random stuff, at hand, whithout having to open a new topic to ask just any question or to tell just anything that comes to mind and someone feels the need to be shared, not necessarily only nonsense lol, and not feeling odd somehow when knowingly derailing just another topic lol ... :P

So, many thanks to our generous forums admin for turning a blind eye to the mix-up and derailment of many topics by now, which for me as a free spirit is perfectly ok lol, but for someone in charge of keeping the discussions and subject matters clean and clear it might be a challenge sometimes ... :mrgreen:

Yeah, everyone, I hope you like the idea, and now just post away and let's have some fun whenever we like ... :D
janaba

Re: Randomness thread

Post by janaba »

Ok, so, I just deleted my latest comment resp. question as to the wellbeing of our rarified and I am copying it in here right now to have a nice start, although as a double post lol, but everything is possible under this topic, means we are free, and to release the other Minkata related topic from its derailment and thus clearing the way for further on-topic discussions and information ... :P
rarified wrote:I continue to improve and while last weekend I opted for R&R rather than much work, I'm back to paying more real-time-like attention to messages.

Brief update: I head back to the doctor Friday to give him have back the rest of the accessories he left behind (staples, tubing, itches ;)) and hope that will be another milestone crossed on the way to recovery. I'm starting to give a few hours a day back to work (sometimes from a supine posture!)

Always grateful for the good wishes from everyone,
_R
While just watching another beautiful Grandpaw video I was asking myself if everything would be ok in and around Colorado and if that next milestone on the way to your recovery has been reached successfully and satisfactorily, rarified, but please, as to 'Minkata' and everything else in your life, keep your cool and don't hurry and don't worry and take care ... :D

Treehugger

Post by Treehugger »

ah, I wondered where that post had gone, janaba. You're right, our Moderators have been very tolerant, but it's safer to have a new thread :lol:

(Treehugger in Minkata)
janaba

Post by janaba »

rarified, may I ask if everything's ok with you? or maybe somebody else knows sth and could provide an update ... :P

However, I'm sending some more Blessings, Love and Light and my heartfelt wishes for a smooth and complete recovery ... :D
rarified

Post by rarified »

Shorah Janaba!

I'm still here -- maybe not kicking yet but certainly pushing the (unreasonable) limits the doctors have imposed ;)

The week was busy, when they found out at work that I can once again work on a computer... Well Friday became my first deadline for my next project deliverable. Perhaps I should stage a relapse 8-)

Recovery is proceeding well physically, and I'm working to get my head in the right place for the lingering aftereffects and the future. I haven't taken much time on Minkata or the Foundry yet. Yesterday I put new brakes and snow tires on the car in anticipation of snow next Tuesday. That took around three times longer than it usually does. So I'm not moving quite up to speed yet. But as long as I can see progress, life is good.

Once again thanks for your thoughts, I hope things are well with you as well. In spare moments I check in on the Obduction kickstarter progress hoping for success there.

_R
One of the OpenUru toolsmiths... a bookbinder.
janaba

Post by janaba »

Thanks for the update, rarified ... It is great to hear that the worst seems to be behind you ... Take your time, as much as possible, with everything, it serves no one, least of all yourself, if you'd push yourself too much or even allowed yourself to be pushed by whomever ... just honor yourself and the need of your body to heal and recover and don't fear any repercussions, then there will be none (as a reflection of that acknowledgement and consideration) ... /wave ... :D
janaba

Post by janaba »

Hi, everyone, what I'm posting here came in today and seems to finally be reaching out to 'mainstream' resp. the general public, which is very nice and absolutely timely ... Yes, the time for all of that and much more is NOW ... As I've said before, don't be bothered by the playing out of 'the old', it is dissolving (the old Matrix), so just let it all go if you can ... :P

Ok, what you will read/see/hear will quite soon revolutionize mainstream/conventional medicine ... Star Trek, Pille, Data etc. are no science fiction anymore (have never been lol, but that is sth else) ... The technology to which this relates to, the foundation of all of this is 'Electromagnetic Resonance' or 'Bioresonance', it is as simple as that, and it works, 'cause it is our nature, it works with and through the real stuff we're made of lol ... :)

Now, for all who'd like to be more informed about what I've been hinting at, and what seems to be readily available already and to mainstream in the not too distant future, it is actually on its way right now, please, go on reading this ... The following link leads you to the available devices (quite expensive still, but not too expensive) ...

So, what I'd like to convey here is that there is hope and an awesome development going on in the world, in all aspects of our lives, which is worth and encouraging to stay the course and keep our spirits as high as possible (this is not 'always' possible lol, which is ok too, that is our journey/path/life) again and again ... It is of course also important not to forget that our main source of everything, that mighty power/force/energy (call it what you want) is insight of us, this is always 'the place' to start with whatever one intends to accomplish or manifest (to master this is the final goal of our lives btw)... I wish you all a great Sunday and a wonderful Holiday Season ... :D
janaba

Post by janaba »

Hi, everyone, I hope everything is ok in OpenUru land ... I just wanted to stop by and send some heartfelt greetings to all of you here, esp. to our rarified of course ... :P

I'd like to wish you all an absolute blessed Christmas time and a promising wonderful New Year in a more unconventional way, not just in the formal way (blah lol), so, I really wish you a wonderful, elevating, revealing and enlightening 'Christmas' time in these days and further on into an even more auspicious and fulfilling New Year and era for all of humanity and the Earth ... May you be blessed with the power, courage and wisdom to move on, no matter what, with a cheerful disposition again and again, and to allow yourselves to grow and expand, and thus gaining a certain equanimity and serenity and 'inner knowing' that everything makes sense and will be alright, howsoever ... :)

I embrace you all in love and light, see you maybe on Saturday, Dec.28th, on the Gehn Shard for the 'New Year's Eve' and last 'Open Source Party Hop' celebration, if not, then we might see/hear us again next year for the next Minkata testing rounds ... Take care, everyone ... :D
Mac_Fife

Post by Mac_Fife »

You have a great Christmas and a happy New Year too, janaba -- and thanks for all the testing you do here :) (and that goes for all the other testers too!)
Mac_Fife
OpenUru.org wiki wrangler
Treehugger

Post by Treehugger »

Season's Greetings to all! :D

(Treehugger in Minkata)

Return to “Open Discussion”