Lake Lighting Project Historical Data Links

Any Topic

Moderator: OpenUru.org Moderators

Tai'lahr

Re: Lake Lighting Project Historical Data Links

Post by Tai'lahr »

Thank you, Acorn. Nice to know the work is appreciated. Maybe we could get your opinion on what to do with it, now. JW and I have been trying to decide if all the Lake Lighting Project information warrants its own sub-section here. Or if the whole shebang should be moved to the wiki with just a discussion thread here. Or just leave it as it is. Do you have any thoughts on that?
Treehugger

Post by Treehugger »

Thanks for asking: putting myself in the shoes of the future researcher: where would they look for the info? I'm not sure I'd have thought of these forums, and you'd not tend to stumble upon it here by chance, as I'd guess there's not much "passing traffic" here these days :( , but if it's all well signposted then you can leave it here. Otherwise, maybe the wiki would be a more likely place to find the info?

But it'd be good to have views of others - maybe send out a few PMs to people who are or have been active in pellet-related stuff - Wam springs to mind...

(Treehugger in Minkata)
JWPlatt

Post by JWPlatt »

Just posting here after reviewing the thread with some nostalgic searches. What a fantastic effort. Thanks, Tai'lahr. :)
Perfect speed is being there.

Return to “Open Discussion”