KI locations

Community, Project, and Forum Suggestions

Moderator: OpenUru.org Moderators

realXCV

Re: KI locations

Post by realXCV »

Grogyan wrote:But then you or I can get confused with which location is being talked about?
No. Unless every location become "Somewhere in the cavern".
kaelisebonrai

Post by kaelisebonrai »

Actually, he's right.

The Pubs, I believe are all in J'taeri, and should be so labelled.

I'm not certain, but.. is J'taeri actually on the island of Ae'gura? I thought it was in the City Proper. =)
Erik

Post by Erik »

J'taeri is on Ae'gura... I tried to figure out where the Watcher's Pub was located by using the KI coordinates once, and if I remember correctly, the Pub should be somewhere to the west or north-west of the Guild Hall. The map of Ae'gura on the Tokotah courtyard shows a dotted entrance to the Guild Hall to the north-west of it (slightly to the south-east of the GZ), perhaps that way leads to J'taeri and possible other districts on the other side of Ae'gura.

That the Guild Pubs are in J'taeri as well is likely, but not certain... they could be anywhere. That's also a reason why I think the KI locations were messed up during MOUL... Thanks to those simplified location names (and the missing coordinates) we haven't got a clue where the Guild Pubs really are.
Tallonenx

Post by Tallonenx »

Yes, the guild pubs are most likely in J'taeri (the watchers is definitely there) along with a common library.
-----
@ Erik I totally agree with your prop...make the names have a feeling of continuity...and all in dniglish.

Although it is a relatively small issue, it helps to keep the real feeling of each area even though they may be a completely different in-game place.

Return to “Suggestions”