Account to borrow/use

Ask away

Moderator: OpenUru.org Moderators

JuniorGenius

Account to borrow/use

Post by JuniorGenius »

As many of you know, the account creation system for MOUL has eaten itself, and as of now, we can no longer create accounts. This is quite an issue for me because I have someone who I really wanted play with on this game. It seems the only option is hope that someone has an extra account that they don't need or are willing to let me borrow until the account creation system is back. So that's what I'm here to do. :p

If anyone has an extra account (or one that isn't in use) that they are willing to let me borrow/use, please let me know.

Also, if this is in the wrong category, I'm so sorry, I'm new to these forums!

Shorah,

~Junior
JWPlatt

Re: Account to borrow/use

Post by JWPlatt »

Welcome to the OpenUru.org forums! This category is fine, thanks.

If you can hold on a little longer, the MOULa account creation system is getting active attention and development. It is a critical part of MOULa so it should be back up soon and your friend should be able to play.
Perfect speed is being there.
Mac_Fife

Re: Account to borrow/use

Post by Mac_Fife »

I understand that there is a manual tool of some sort that Cyan have available to them to create accounts and reset passwords, but I think it's a command line tool and only Chogon is familiar with using it. If you're desperate for a new account then I'd suggest sending him a PM through the MOUL forums.

The problem with borrowing or transferring an existing account is that the current owner may be reluctant to do so while there is no way to change the password on the account.
Mac_Fife
OpenUru.org wiki wrangler

Return to “Questions”