Will Cyan come to OpenURU

Ask away

Moderator: OpenUru.org Moderators

AlKaera

Will Cyan come to OpenURU

Post by AlKaera »

With the MOUL forums being 'officially' the place Cyan stays in touch, will they come here to OpenURU.org?
With so many creative and knowledgeable discussions already, concerning their world, their game, their IP, mixed with all that the community envisions for the Open Source game, will they accept, allow, use use any of the suggestions. Some of these really are 'better built mousetraps' eh !

Next, the thunder is gone as soon as I write this down, so... Any chance a really good NEW LOGO could be created for this next iteration that Cyan accepts and places on the MOUL page heading? I mean, if there's NO WAY IN >>>> that it will happen, then why bother. Everyone will have their own little forum sig banner anyway, but the time and effort spent 'doing it up right' for 'the world' may be a wasted effort otherwise. Except for some self satisfaction that it can be done....

Either way, I'm off to start creating with my other graphics artists friends....

AlKaera
KI 05969479 Unbound Hearts of D'ni 'Only the way a man is when he is hidden, is how he is.'
Member: Guild of Messengers The Guild is not responsibile for the individual views or opinions of it's members.
rarified

Re: Will Cyan come to OpenURU

Post by rarified »

There is always hope :)

If you peek at the member list, Chogon has registered. Even someone named greydragon has appeared. Shhhh....

However, I would still expect that the MOUL forum is the place Cyan will make public announcements.
One of the OpenUru toolsmiths... a bookbinder.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The two Cyantists are confirmed, by the way. But like rarified infers, one would expect them to use this forum like any of the others.

Now, if we could convince them to use OpenURU.org for actual projects like we hope to have from others, that could get interesting!

As for a logo, we'd love to have more ideas for an OpenURU.org logo. See this thread: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=14
Nita
Location: where the world flattens out, plp fall off and we're still looking for TOTO

Post by Nita »

looks like to me they have already shown an interest to what is happening here and all over.
;)

Return to “Questions”