An obscure functionality to force book linking

Ask away

Moderator: OpenUru.org Moderators

Annabelle

An obscure functionality to force book linking

Post by Annabelle »

Hello,

the other night I was in Ae'gura and had the good idea to visit HenryMikel (...read between the lines...to disturb him). :mrgreen:

He was standing on the Palace Alcove Nexus bookstand and he sat down when I approached the book. I told him that there was a way to overcome him sitting on the book with a functionality that enables book linking even if someone is standing on the book.

As always, he was doubtful. I would say Kadish Tolesa age's main colour is purple I'm sure he would find a way to be doubtful ;) .

I remember once there was an explorer doing real bullying in Ae'gura doing just that (sitting on linking book). Someone in the community then told in an AGM meeting I think..."oh it's easy to overcome a sitting bully, you must do this and that."

this and that -----> is there someone remembering what was this functionality and how it's working?
Annabelle-Sophie KI 4247 & Annabelle KI 5152 both members of DRC (2) :) & the lovable Grr KI 106414 sole member of Grr's Hood
Hoikas

Re: An obscure functionality to force book linking

Post by Hoikas »

Hold down the DELETE key ;)
Annabelle

Re: An obscure functionality to force book linking

Post by Annabelle »

HAHA :mrgreen:

Thank you Adams :)

I'm going to find a bully and try just that...I must have at least a nasty avatar in my collection ;)
Annabelle-Sophie KI 4247 & Annabelle KI 5152 both members of DRC (2) :) & the lovable Grr KI 106414 sole member of Grr's Hood

Return to “Questions”