MOULa Forums Issue

Ask away

Moderator: OpenUru.org Moderators

Nev'yn

MOULa Forums Issue

Post by Nev'yn »

Hey,

Whever I tried to visit the MOULa forums today I get this problem, I tried again this afternoon and still get the same message:
Spoiler
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'urulive'@'208.109.14.181' (using password: YES) in /home/content/c/y/a/cyanwebadmin/html/mystonline/forums/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/content/c/y/a/cyanwebadmin/html/mystonline/forums/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/content/c/y/a/cyanwebadmin/html/mystonline/forums/db/mysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database
Is anyone else having this issue? Please advise.

-Nev
KI# 14883206 | "The truth speaks for itself, I am just the messenger." -Lyta Alexander
(Nevyn's Note: Any comments or opinions, taken whole or in part, are mine and do not reflect the stance of GoMe.)
janaba

Re: MOULa Forums Issue

Post by janaba »

Hey there, Nev'yn, yes I'm getting the same message for some hours already (the whole evening, my time) ... :P

I have no advice, just wanted to let you know that you're not alone in experiencing this ... Have a great evening,
Nev'yn and everybody here, and I'm wishing you all an awesome and exciting transition into a most wonderful and
magical New Year 2 0 1 3 ... :D
Mac_Fife

Post by Mac_Fife »

It started happening around 11 AM EST and I managed to speak to Chogon about it a little while ago. There's a technical issue related to the hosting service that provides the MOUL forums that is beyond Chogon's ability to deal with directly. It'll need attention from others at Cyan once they are back at work on Wednesday. Sorry, but there seems little prospect of the forums returning before then.
Mac_Fife
OpenUru.org wiki wrangler
Nev'yn

Post by Nev'yn »

Ok, I'll share this with explorers when I do my CC runs for the AGM.

@Mac: Thanks for the info. I'll make up quick "sound bite" to post on the GoMe pub/hood imagers for explorers in the cavern.

@Jabana: Thanks for the kind words.

(/salute)
KI# 14883206 | "The truth speaks for itself, I am just the messenger." -Lyta Alexander
(Nevyn's Note: Any comments or opinions, taken whole or in part, are mine and do not reflect the stance of GoMe.)
charura

Post by charura »

ok then I'll post here..Happy New Year to you and everyone else in the community. May you be blessed with a good future year. (@ Mac_Fife I still think you sabotaged the forum cause you are a Scrooge).. :lol:
Hoikas

Post by Hoikas »

Crappy GoDaddy shared hosting at work... :roll:
Annabelle

Post by Annabelle »

Happy New Year to all the community! :D

Lol @ Charura
Annabelle-Sophie KI 4247 & Annabelle KI 5152 both members of DRC (2) :) & the lovable Grr KI 106414 sole member of Grr's Hood
janaba

Post by janaba »

As this turns out to be a wonderful MOUL forums randomness ragbag thread
I'd like to say 'Annabelle, what a beautiful and lovely new avatar ' ... :mrgreen:

And again a very HAPPY NEW YEAR to one and all ... :D
Trekluver

Post by Trekluver »

Mac_Fife wrote:It started happening around 11 AM EST...
Maybe some people were right about the whole apocalypse thing... :lol:
TOC#60089 DI#132103 MOULa is Image
Annabelle

Post by Annabelle »

trekluver wrote:Maybe some people were right about the whole apocalypse thing... :lol:
I think I've heard 7 trumpets lately ;)

----
janaba wrote:As this turns out to be a wonderful MOUL forums randomness ragbag thread
I'd like to say 'Annabelle, what a beautiful and lovely new avatar ' ... :mrgreen:

And again a very HAPPY NEW YEAR to one and all ... :D
SORRY GUYS... The remaining of the post might go above your head ;) :lol:

Thank you very much Janaba, I appreciate that you like it :mrgreen:

Wait until you see the one on GoW's forum and the "future" one on MOULa's forum if I can make it there one day ;)

They are all customized avatars BTW ;) I went to Google Images and input words like "femmes" "fleurs" "papillons", "dessins" (<--- important because if not you'll get women pictures) and got a nice collection of lovely drawings, I picked the most appealing ones and made some modifications to get them "fitted" to each forum's rules of avatar size :mrgreen:. That's mostly the first thing I look when I read post, sometimes I even laugh like the past Charura's female monkey, that was funny :lol: .

I choose a white background avatar for OU.org, a light beige background one for GoW, I have yet figure out which I will put on MOULa ;) I'm looking for the perfect fit.

----

EDIT: That's my 100th post in here :D
Annabelle-Sophie KI 4247 & Annabelle KI 5152 both members of DRC (2) :) & the lovable Grr KI 106414 sole member of Grr's Hood

Return to “Questions”