We're Alive

A Multi-Age Expansion To Uru

Moderator: David's Journey Managers

Gehn, lord of ages

We're Alive

Post by Gehn, lord of ages »

So... we've been quiet for awhile (not that you can tell, unless you're in the team*). However, we've got a new plan, working together with the team for Mi'Zhika. Joining the group now - well, probably it will be mostly through Mi'Zhika's team, or contacting one of us here. So yeah:

- We've merged our Age ideas together.
- David's Journey is now open. I'll still keep the subforum hidden, for spoilers sake, but in general it's free to talk about stuff and work them out together with the public. People who want to avoid spoilers will just have to not pay too much attention to development.

*If you are, and are still interested in work, please do post.
My posts represent the views of me, Gehn, lord of ages, and not any companies or groups which I don't belong to. :D
admin
Site Admin

Re: We're Alive

Post by admin »

I noticed the quiet. Glad to see you active.
Allatwan

Post by Allatwan »

I am currently looking through all the stuff in order to merge both projects. When that is done, I'll let everybody know more about all this.
Mac_Fife

Post by Mac_Fife »

Gehn, lord of ages wrote:People who want to avoid spoilers will just have to not pay too much attention to development.
And note that just in case,
Spoiler
Spoiler tags are now available
;)
Mac_Fife
OpenUru.org wiki wrangler
Gehn, lord of ages

Post by Gehn, lord of ages »

Mac_Fife wrote:
Gehn, lord of ages wrote:People who want to avoid spoilers will just have to not pay too much attention to development.
And note that just in case,
Spoiler
Spoiler tags are now available
;)
Ooh, spiffy spoiler tag interface there. Cool.
My posts represent the views of me, Gehn, lord of ages, and not any companies or groups which I don't belong to. :D
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

When you want everything public, just say the word and we'll make your forums visible.

Please specify for each (sub)forum:

Forum is visible to:
- Guests (completely public)
- OpenUru.org Registered Members
- OpenUru.org full Members
- David's Journey Members
- David's Journey Managers

Posting to forum permitted by:
- OpenUru.org Registered Members, and only to existing threads
- OpenUru.org full Members only
- David's Journey Members only
- David's Journey Managers only

Project managers are responsible for maintaining and moderating their own projects and forums within OpenUru.org policies.
Global Moderators can see all forums and abide by the wishes of the project leaders, but are ultimately responsible for maintaining the interests of OpenUru.org.
OpenUru.org Moderators can view, and are responsible for, only the forums that pertain to OpenUru.org itself - not project forums.

Return to “David's Journey”