Updates (JIRA)

Repositories, Code Review, Bug Tracking, Feature Requests, Builds, Management, Support & Use

Moderators: OpenUru.org Moderators, Bugtracker Resource Managers

rarified

Updates (JIRA)

Post by rarified »

While not widely known, OpenURU has a JIRA installation available for project management. I've just updated it to version 4.2.1 of JIRA.

There are a small number of projects currently using it. We're working on creating a public account for reporting issues against those projects. When that's ready we'll publish the access URL here.

_R
One of the OpenUru toolsmiths... a bookbinder.
Whilyam

Re: Updates (JIRA)

Post by Whilyam »

LIVE, little thread, LIVE! >.>

Any way I could get access to this so I could put my own Age projects up on it? This looks much better than Mantis.
Mac_Fife

Post by Mac_Fife »

Drop rarified a PM and explain what you'd like - there may be options he can offer in terms of project structure. I believe he can also import any previous Mantis projects into JIRA too, if you so wish.
Mac_Fife
OpenUru.org wiki wrangler
rarified

Post by rarified »

Whilyam wrote:Any way I could get access to this so I could put my own Age projects up on it? This looks much better than Mantis.
Absolutely. (Here you're going to see the chaos under the curtain) I havn't followed any edits that have been made to the Wiki about creating projects, but I'm happy to just start them right now from information you give here. And if you have history in Mantis you'd like moved over, I'll look into exercising that, but can't promise a hard finish date on that part of it.

Let me know..
_R
One of the OpenUru toolsmiths... a bookbinder.

Return to “Foundry (JIRA/Fisheye/Crucible or Mantis)”