Foundry Tools Integration

Repositories, Code Review, Bug Tracking, Feature Requests, Builds, Management, Support & Use

Moderators: OpenUru.org Moderators, Bugtracker Resource Managers

Mac_Fife

Re: Foundry Tools Integration

Post by Mac_Fife »

Following Zaphod's observation after trying to get the MOSS sources from the repo (viewtopic.php?p=4535#p4535) we probably need to make it clear that Crowd is covering all the Foundry tools (except Mantis, which technically isn't on the Foundry). Probably also want to cover the Guest or any anonymous access to the repos.

I probably need to update the Development menu page, but it's maybe worth a "sticky" post in this forum section too. Possibly each Project's main page in the wiki needs to carry a note to say how to get access to the repos (a pointer to a common description) and a comment on whether guest or anonymous repo pulls are permitted (I guess that might vary, project to project?)

Edit: I've created a wiki page on Foundry accounts (please edit/correct if it looks necessary): http://wiki.openuru.org/index.php?title ... y_Accounts.
I've added a note on the Development menu to point to that, and we should probably do likewise anywhere else we need to refer to creating Foundry accounts.
Mac_Fife
OpenUru.org wiki wrangler

Return to “Foundry (JIRA/Fisheye/Crucible or Mantis)”