Foundry downtime for updates 2011.09.10

Repositories, Code Review, Bug Tracking, Feature Requests, Builds, Management, Support & Use

Moderators: OpenUru.org Moderators, Bugtracker Resource Managers

rarified

Foundry downtime for updates 2011.09.10

Post by rarified »

I've got a couple of updates to make to the Foundry today:
  • JIRA update to version 4.4
  • Final reorganization of Foundry repository names
The second item on the list will change the names of the repositories on the foundry to match those appearing on BitBucket. The rename will affect anyone who has cloned one of the foundry repositories; your local copy of the repo will still refer to the old repository names and will need to be changed to use the new names. It will also affect anyone who has subscribed to the RSS feeds for the repositories (Christian?) This was described in the "Onward:..." posting.

I'll start the updates probably around 3pm US Mountain time. I'll change the repository names first, and bring them back online before starting the JIRA update, the renames will only take a few minutes. Since the JIRA update is a significant version update, I'll need to take backups of the DB and JIRA filesystem structures, so JIRA will likely be down 1-2 hours.

_R
One of the OpenUru toolsmiths... a bookbinder.
rarified

Re: Foundry downtime for updates 2011.09.10

Post by rarified »

The repository changes are completed, they should be as expected.

The JIRA update is giving some headaches; it is not dealing with the new repository mappings properly, so there are many things not working yet. I'll be continuing work tomorrow on this.

While I know of a few things that aren't working in JIRA, if you encounter something not in the list below, please add it as a response to this thread.

The known JIRA issues are:
  • Activity widget on home page dashboard stuck in barber pole
  • Most projects have no repository associated with them (Fisheye linkage)
  • Changeset from MOULSCRIPT-dev resolving issue MOULSCRIPT-2 is missing in updated MOULSCRIPT-ou
Thanks
_R

[Edit: Updated list with missing MOULSCRIPT-dev changeset]
One of the OpenUru toolsmiths... a bookbinder.
JWPlatt

Re: Foundry downtime for updates 2011.09.10

Post by JWPlatt »

Thanks, rarified - your work is very much appreciated! Take your time and have fun. ;)
Perfect speed is being there.

Return to “Foundry (JIRA/Fisheye/Crucible or Mantis)”