Blog writers wanted!

Spoiler-free discussion of projects, suggest improvements, all may post

Moderator: DUru Project Managers

JeffLewis

Blog writers wanted!

Post by JeffLewis »

Quoted from the blog: "We're going to be introducing some blog posts from Second Life users and residents of Eder D'Uru to share some of their points of view on what we're doing. So far we have one person who has contacted me willing to participate. If there are others, please let me know! I'll need a sample of your writing, and what you specifically hope to write about should you be selected to write under this blog. We'll discuss directly what I hope to see from these blog posts when I'm contacted. Please, don't hesitate! I'm interested in starting this yesterday, and I don't want to have too many people. If you're interested act fast, spots might go fast!"

Hopefully you're watching our blog as well as the forums here. This is just for some discussion, should anyone have any questions, or if someone would like to voice their opinion on us doing this. (like it or don't like it?)

NOTE: Please don't ask to be one of the writers here! Do so in a private IM through the forum, or one of my instant messenger accounts, or even in SL if you know how to find me! Thanks!

Return to “Spoiler-Free Discussion & Suggestions”