What this project is about

Creative Expression

Moderator: Writers Club Managers

Hitana

What this project is about

Post by Hitana »

Hello and welcome to the Writers Club.

This project has been opened to draw more interest and attention on the subject of stories (long and short ones), poems, essays and whatever else can be written down in a nice form.

I'd like to see people posting their written creative outcome here. Whatever you write should of course have to do something with the Myst Series, D'ni and/or Uru. Role playing stories, where several people shape the story, might be a great experiment to take on.

In the end I hope there will be a "libary" full of written art and when OSMOUL comes out, there will surely be a possibility to "transfer" the stories into a libary there, so that our stories can be read by everyone who isn't in this forum.

And now let's start!

Greets Hitana

P.S.: Please observe Cyan's FCA rules by qualifying with every creative post that it is Fanfiction.
I am but a mystery to myself.
Szark

Re: What this project is about

Post by Szark »

What a marvelous idea. I hope it gets a good response. This spurs me on to work on a project of mine that I have neglected for some time.
This reminds me of an idea over at the GoW Idea: Backstory Contest that was/is being discusssed.
Hitana

Re: What this project is about

Post by Hitana »

Thanks for the link Szark, that looks interesting.

However I'd like to give people more creative freedom. So if we'd write a story about an age that already exists, we could expand it with things that aren't mentioned anywhere. A good example is the photostory of "Lost in Minkata".
I am but a mystery to myself.

Return to “Writers Club”