Purpose of Worlds Index -- discussion

Moderator: OpenSim Hypergrid Managers

Tai'lahr

Re: Purpose of Worlds Index

Post by Tai'lahr »

Nalates wrote:This is really Tai'lahr's to write....
But, y'all are so impatient that you're not allowing me the time and space to get this done. I've been busy with other projects and everytime I try to start to work on this one, I find y'all have jumped way ahead and I have to catch up. The pressure I feel immobilizes me and I can't get anything done.

Do you want to take it over?
Dot

Re: Purpose of Worlds Index

Post by Dot »

Sorry, Tai'lahr, we had got the impression that you were withdrawing. That is why we went forward as we did.

Seriously, you know what you want to do with this project. Let's just leave it here and give you space to organise it as you see fit and when you have the time.

The projects don't all have to go live at the same time.
Dot

Re: Purpose of Worlds Index -- discussion

Post by Dot »

In the light of various pms and discussions, to try to help move things along, I suggest we continue to use this (now stickied) thread as a jotting pad for thoughts and discussions on the central idea of a 'worlds index'. So we don't have an 'official' preamble just yet.

In parallel with this, we can start threads about the Myst/Uru-style builds and areas we find in other worlds or grids, just as Nalates has done with the Odds and Ends Worlds.

So at the moment this could be a free-format gathering place of all sorts of information. In the future, this might spawn more organised, focused and useful projects, of the type Tai'lahr is hoping to develop for example.
Nalates

Re: Purpose of Worlds Index -- discussion

Post by Nalates »

Works for me.
Nalates
GoW, GoMa and GoA apprentice - Guildmaster GoC - SL = Nalates Urriah

Return to “Worlds Index”