To Resource Managers

Information & Discussion Which Applies To All Resources

Moderators: OpenUru.org Moderators, Domain Managers, Bugtracker Resource Managers, Wiki Resource Managers, Groupware Resource Managers, Blog Resource Managers

JWPlatt

To Resource Managers

Post by JWPlatt »

Greetings Mac_Fife, rarified, ametist, and other helpful members

We have been facing the need for a little more organization about how to generally manage resources, inform, and respond to requests. I think all of you have recently brought this up in one way or another. I really appreciate your efforts.

Please take a look at this new Resource section. I hope you get the gist of it within seconds. Then let me know if you think this looks like a good idea.

I have created member and manager user groups for each resource just as if they were projects of their own. Resource managers are moderators of their respective forums.

I want to stress that this does not mean I think it's your job. We all do this in our spare time and there are absolutely no expectations other than being responsible when you are here. I would hope that you go out and have all the fun you need in real life before even thinking of coming here. Enjoy.

Thanks,

JW
Perfect speed is being there.

Return to “Resource Information”