ToDo: ToDo

CyanWorlds.com Engine Project Management
JWPlatt

Re: ToDo: ToDo

Post by JWPlatt »

3/24/11 Update:

Code: Select all

Changed:

[ *]Domain: Mac_Fife - Write an animation of Mini to appear on OpenUru.org web pages.
[ *]Wiki: JWPlatt - State no new features and no bug fixes, except for substituted libraries, until sources successfully build and execute CWE 1.0.
[ *]Wiki: JWPlatt - Encourage Doxygen directives as part of initial build changes.
[ *]Wiki: JWPlatt - Create list of project positions and responsibilities
[ *]Wiki: JWPlatt - Project lead (integration of job flow, patches, release schedules)
[ *]Wiki: JWPlatt - Documentation lead (create and integrate cross-platform documentation for JIRA, web, Wiki, PDF, IDE)
[ *]Wiki: JWPlatt - Technology lead (site integration, resource integration, security, builds) 
[ *]Wiki: JWPlatt - Development lead (prioritization of issues, issue assignments, tools, set up code review)
[ *]Wiki: JWPlatt - Web community lead (development of web presence and content to introduce, educate and deliver open source projects - e.g., http://www.open.collab.net/community/subversion)
[B*]Community: JWPlatt - Prepare OpenUru.org CWE announcement.
[B*]wiki: JWPlatt, Mac_Fife - Write CWE project page
[ *]CWE: Mac_Fife - Check PhysX compatibility with GPLv3.
[ *]Domain: Mac_Fife - Mini.
[B*]Wiki: Mac_Fife - Write development info page with explanations/links for SSL certs, source browsing, repos, assets, and downloads
[ *]www: JWPlatt - Create/confirm accounts on Twitter, Facebook, FreshMeat, etc.

Added:

[  ]Forums: JWPlatt - Change registrations from admin to user validation. (pre-announce)
Perfect speed is being there.
Mac_Fife

Post by Mac_Fife »

[B ]Forums; JWPlatt - Rename "Lorem Ipsum Gamma" forum to "CyanWorlds.com Engine - Servers", set #3, lock and hide
[B*]Forums; JWPlatt - Rename "Lorem Ipsum Delta Mos Eisley" forum to "MOSS", set #4
I think the first of those is complete although not marked as such, and the forum order of both is swapped.
Mac_Fife
OpenUru.org wiki wrangler
JWPlatt

Post by JWPlatt »

The former is not complete because I have not hidden it.

I have not hidden it so that I could get comments about order preference. ;) To the latter, I reconsidered the order to keep the Cyan projects together.
Mac_Fife

Post by Mac_Fife »

[ ]Wiki: JWPlatt - Add links on Cyan source page to server auth and game files for download
I've partly done this: http://squee.openuru.org/index.php?titl ... Auth_Files
It needs checked - at very least the URL needs to be verified.

[ ]Wiki: ? - CWE page - Incorporate text somewhere that the client and plugin are part and parcel, and use Visual C++, Python, libraries, etc.
I think I've covered this in the FAQ, but maybe it could be improved: http://squee.openuru.org/index.php?titl ... Engine/FAQ
Mac_Fife
Mac_Fife

Post by Mac_Fife »

[ ]Wiki: ? - Insert open source news with page link for development info in Main Page.
JW had already put this on the Main page as a newsflash. I've copied this into the global Sitenotice page which will force the newsflash onto the top of every wiki page for logged in users. The Anonnotice page (for anonymous users) now includes Sitenotice as a template so even those who aren't logged in will get the same banner. On the Main Page, I've left the newsflash in place (again by using Sitenotice as a template), until JW can give his opinion on whether or not he wants to do it this way.
Mac_Fife
JWPlatt

Post by JWPlatt »

Good catch. All post-announcement wiki tasks can be done now because it is intended to just swap in the Squee database.

Sitenotice is great!
Mac_Fife

Post by Mac_Fife »

JWPlatt wrote:Sitenotice is great!
Does that mean "take it out of the body of Main page"?
Mac_Fife
JWPlatt

Post by JWPlatt »

Only if index.php will still show it. If not, they'll both have to stay.
Mac_Fife

Post by Mac_Fife »

Errm... Main Page of the wiki doesn't feed index.php - that comes from OpenUru:Index
Mac_Fife
JWPlatt

Post by JWPlatt »

Oops, yep. I'm rushing to catch up and was thinking of both issues.

Because the news is already repeated in the actual news section below, yes, it can be removed. Which I just did. How's that for a solution? ;)

...and I would think that Index.php should behave normally.

Return to “Management”