Need The Feed

CyanWorlds.com Engine Project Management
Christian Walther

Need The Feed

Post by Christian Walther »

I can’t find this thread in any of the forum’s Atom feeds. Am I not looking in the right place? Is this intentional? Have the feeds become an unreliable way of following the forum? They would be particularly useful in high-traffic times such as these.

Oh, and the search function just revealed a mention of me:
JWPlatt wrote:These forums and their Lorem Ipsum text, in fact, were (unintentionally) on the news feed until just before using them for real. I turned off the feeds at that time after a security check. Not a peep about from anyone like Christian Walther who has helped us in the past with his feed database, asking "What was all that stuff?".
I didn’t get any Lipsum on the feed. When and where should that have been? Could that be a symptom of the same problem?
JWPlatt

Re: CyanWorlds.com Engine Respository Account Queue

Post by JWPlatt »

Heh. The Lorem Ipsum text would have been on the feed for a couple of weeks before February 28th. I'll check the settings. Go ahead and check it a in a half hour or so.
Perfect speed is being there.
Christian Walther

Re: CyanWorlds.com Engine Respository Account Queue

Post by Christian Walther »

Yep, the Management forum has appeared in the feeds now. And a quick skim of the unread posts list seems to confirm that that was all I was missing. Thanks!

Edit: And thanks for splitting this off. I was worried about going off topic, but I was just so overwhelmed with all the new stuff cropping up here that I didn’t feel like searching for the proper place to post. :)

Return to “Management”