Put the Python in the repo

CyanWorlds.com Engine Project Management
D'Lanor

Re: Put the Python in the repo

Post by D'Lanor »

We are digressing but if this applies to clickable activators as well... they work better in fact in Alcugs than in MOULa (and UU). Do you remember all those clickables which only respond every other click? For example the cloths in Delin/Tsogal? That doesn't happen in Alcugs! :o

In MOULa the only way to work around it for an age writer would be to force a hard re-enable of the activator.
a'moaca'

Re: Put the Python in the repo

Post by a'moaca' »

I don't know. Considering the wholly new plumbing job that must have been necessary to use those particular ages in Alcugs, I really can't say much about MOULa in relation to the converted version in Alcugs. I have no idea why every other click would be ignored unless you basically bounced it (clicked twice in rapid succession, in which case you probably meant one anyway), and even then, it's partly down to the client, in terms of how plNetMsgTestAndSet affects what you see.

All I can say is I have not noticed such a problem on MOSS. The fact that the responder runs before the avatar gets there still drives me nuts, though. :)

- a'moaca'

Return to “Management”