Redistribution License

CyanWorlds.com Engine Project Management
Hoikas

Re: Redistribution License

Post by Hoikas »

There might be some. I recall that we discovered some changes to some bahro wing-flapping animations in the 902 update that looked like a few animations had rounding issues (aside from the big one that causes entire frames to get busted). I think that only happens rarely if at all. I'm going off of memory here, but I think that update was really small, perhaps 15mb. Those fiddly bits in the PhysX blobs are a bit more concerning since we don't have much control over that :? We should ideally be using an engine agnostic format there, but that's a big change that's not very easy to test.
Mac_Fife

Post by Mac_Fife »

Just as an FYI, I (and JW separately) have rattled Cyan over the absence of notice for this update attempt, adding a reminder on the subject of a Redistribution License. In fairness, I'm not expecting "the answer to life, the universe and everything"™ immediately as Cyan is clearly quite busy just now, but it at least raises the conciousness.
Mac_Fife
OpenUru.org wiki wrangler
Hoikas

Post by Hoikas »

Thanks. It's an extremely frustrating experience for those of us who are dependent on Cyan for game content :/. Especially when they ignore emails from third parties about the subject (that's a not so subtle jab for those of you playing along at home)...

Return to “Management”