CWE version question

Discussions About CyanWorlds.com Engine Client & Plugin
cjkelly1

CWE version question

Post by cjkelly1 »

A question for the OpenUru team:

Are the versions of software listed on the http://wiki.openuru.org/index.php?title ... to_compile page the same versions that are used for OU build that is used on Cyan's MOULa server?

I am archiving my VS2008 express CWE build environment, and I am using newer libraries than those listed on that page. I want to make sure I archive the official versions of everything, before all the links go dead.

Thanks!
rarified

Re: CWE version question

Post by rarified »

Yes, as far as I see on the build slave, those are the versions I build with.

My offer still stands, that I am willing to set up a build environment to construct artifacts from your repository with the Foundry tools using Jenkins. If you want that capability just ask. It shouldn't take too much time 8-)

_R

()
One of the OpenUru toolsmiths... a bookbinder.
cjkelly1

Re: CWE version question

Post by cjkelly1 »

Thank you for the offer, but I have nothing in my repository that is worth a OU build environment. I am just making sure that if I have unforeseen future needs to compile a MOULa compatible client, that I will have the official library versions on-hand and can successfully compile it. I no longer have access to VS2003, so I wanted to be sure that the official versions would still compile with VS2008 Express.

Return to “CyanWorlds.com Engine - Client & Plugin”